Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Fashion Story Update 8-26-2014

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Still have not gotten the offer to download the 90's version. It has been a whole week, so I am wondering if they might have forgotten. Still, I will not download that one until I get paid in gems to do it, lol.
    One time it took 2 weeks before I got the goal. Normally if I haven't gotten the goal after a week, I just download the new version anyway, but that time I had totally forgotten about the new version and then the goal popped up after 2 whole weeks. So this time, I'll be waiting for sure!

Executive Chef
    These past couple of weeks they have been giving out all the goals 2 weeks too late. We went 2 weeks there without any new download goals or gem rewards. Remember we used to get the goal a day or two after a new version was released? Then a few days, then a week, now it's two weeks. Someone is being pretty stingy with the gem incentive downloads. All I know is that without the incentive I'll just play whatever version I already have and not bother upgrading. I never used to download extra versions before I started getting those goals and I was fine never downloading and trying their other games the whole first year I was playing.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 09-02-14 at 02:49 PM.

So this is why they don't have the items in the Android game yet! Their usual promotion drive. I was waiting on this since the dancing mannequin would look funny in the aerobic mats area of my gym store (id: zzGoldMine2). Just like me she's having a fanspastic in Body Attack
    Last edited by JustKay; 09-02-14 at 06:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Thank you, we get it. You absolutely loathe everything about this update. You're optimism for everything is wearing thin, where's your side braid and loathing, loathing and more loathing.

Now adding to the list hairstyles, may we please have a high ponytail. It would go great with the futuristic theme! If there will be one.
    I saw the ponytail the girl from today's LTO has and jumped to the closet to see if it as available. I wear my hear in a high pony with a side band or top knot most of the time. I'd love to have an option like that. When I saw this LTO I immediately thought, how can this be for the 90s with no Fanny packs. Then laughed so much when I saw they were available too.

I passed on this because I knew it wouldn't fit anywhere in my trying to be snooty shop. But the constant complaints from the same players every week, not this one, is tiring. It's a game. We either like what they offer or don't. We order the clothes anyways, make the gems, spend them or save them and move it on alone. Simple enough formula to me, for some pixels.

No reward to download this update, it will probably be 2 weeks like in RS. Unfortunately by now we can't buy gems to buy this weeks LTO. I tried to buy gems from the old Christmas version n it didn't work. So looks like if I want the new LTO better download update.

New Resident
    layummiest
    Quick question. How do I sign into my current account on a different device on Fashion Story???. Please i need an answer ASAP. I just got a new device and I want to maintain my current account. How do I achieve that? ??
    Thanks.

There's a login feature in Restaurant story. Here's the link for info:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

You will transfer all your TL games and be able to play when you upgrade to a new device. I use it all the time.

Fashion Designer
    Ha! I finally got the goal offer to download the Neon 90's edition! 4 gems reward for my patience. Now I can get the lamps! And a new catalogue to farm gems out of. haha.
    I also see that it IS really a decades edition, as in the loading screen picture there is the bag and vest from the 70's. I think I saw the pears from the 50's too, but it went by too fast.

Devastation!!!!! Samsung Galaxy 2 is no longer supported!!! I can't download the new FS Neon 90s to several of my devices. At this rate I will have to close two of my stores soon!!

I guess it was bound to happen sometime soon, but it's such a simple game with little in feature additions I can't believe TL would just drop older support like that! Luckily my gym store (id: zzGoldMine2) is virtually complete, I just wanted the dancing mannequin to do her fanspastic thing on my gym mats. I guess I could do the account transfer trick to get the mannequin for this store but that's a bit of a hassle. My japanese garden store (id: KayJust) I'll finish my last expansion and redecor in about a week and then maybe just close it out after that.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678