Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: black friday wish list!

Executive Chef
    I would love 2 c the green Gelato Room make a comeback this yr especially w having had the current and previous challenges played.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    A markdown sale of everything; 50% discount on ALL available items - coins or gems.
    As well, make available all boxed prizes - there are some of us who are willing to buy 3rd/4th prize items.

Now, that will get everyone excited, TLs cashiers would merrily go ka-Ching-Ching- Ching

A happy story for all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    On RS they have something like you can request a goal so that we can unlock items. Can we have that here? My truffle chairs has been locked for however long. I would luv to have them unlocked and some holiday recipes that are also locked. I know many of you have mention about truffle chairs. That would be great if this can happen on Black Friday.
    what you can request goals on RS??? howw??? why can't we do that on BS? I'd love to unlock some of the recipes that I can't access

I want everything after looking at everyone's list and pics

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by house0fjoy View Post
    A markdown sale of everything; 50% discount on ALL available items - coins or gems.
    As well, make available all boxed prizes - there are some of us who are willing to buy 3rd/4th prize items.

Now, that will get everyone excited, TLs cashiers would merrily go ka-Ching-Ching- Ching

A happy story for all.
    TL should definitely do this with some of the older running boxes and then remove them to create room for the new boxes we will inevitable have in the future. There are TOO MANY BOXES right now it's ridiculous. But I am definitely one of the players that would buy 4th, 3rd and 2nd place box items if they were out of the box!

Rhino Keeper
    I wish we could have those old ovens such as : Dehydrator, Sugar Coater, Truffle Maker, Candy Cane, Fruit Chocolate Dip.....etc

Quote Originally Posted by house0fjoy View Post

A happy story for all.
    Yes please! 👏👏👏👏

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    I wish we could have those old ovens such as : Dehydrator, Sugar Coater, Truffle Maker, Candy Cane, Fruit Chocolate Dip.....etc
    Quite a few of the appliances u just mentioned only make 1 recipe.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by chocolat_89 View Post
    in no particular order:

Autumn fountain
    haunted house
    vampire punch
    gingerbread house
    stuffed penguin
    holiday tree
    baker's square
    coffee pods
    coffee bean display
    ice-cream bar

and i know it was a goal item but i would love love love to purchase the truffle chair.

Attachment 15344

there was a big thread on it here

count me in

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zifun View Post
    what you can request goals on RS??? howw??? why can't we do that on BS? I'd love to unlock some of the recipes that I can't access
    How do you request goals?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast