Thread: question about the breeding Roost

New Resident

question about the breeding Roost

I got the extra breeding roost almost a week ago and I have less than two days until it expires. I am trying for a diamond dragon on it (using goodwitch and Metal) but I'm afraid that if they will show a breeding time that exceeds the roost availability time I will loose that dragon. Does anyone know if even after the roost expires the dragons breeding on it continue until they're done?

Executive Chef
    Probably you will not lose the dragon, but when the breed ends the breeding roost will not be able to use for breeding again, I don't know 'cause I don't have the breeding roost, I think it's like that 'cause when a dragon expires if we are breeding that dragon or crafting them you don't lose the dragon.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If the Roost expires during a breed, you won't lose the Dragon. It'll still continue counting down and let you place the egg on the Nest.

New Resident
    Thank you so much!

New Resident
    When will the Breeding Roost be available to all iOS players?
    Last edited by aer540986; 08-25-14 at 04:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    The Mine was in beta test during 2 months, so the Breeding Roost can take the same time.. When TL decide to release the Breeding Roost to every IOS players, we will know.