Thread: More Expansions Please!

Fashion Designer

Exclamation More Expansions Please!

New Expansions would greatly decrease the frustrations we players are facing from the lack of space hampering our creative juices. With the new Olympus Decor/Habitats, upcoming Space Decor/Habitats & previously released Circus Decor/Habitat I am out of room on my islands. I'm level 150 and am fully expanded. My Storage is bursting with lovely decorations & but I lack space to display them among my habitat crowded islands. As you know, an important part of these games is triggering a player's imagination. Where am I to put things?!?

TL Please Help!

Rhino Keeper
    This is a game breaking problem for me as well. I am almost afraid to get more dragons. Team Lava please give us more expansions!!

Host(ess)
    Yes! Please give us more expansions! I am rapidly running out of space.

Android doesn't even have the non-standard additional levels that appear to the left of some other islands
    and
    Storage! what's that?

Quote Originally Posted by vxn555 View Post
    Yes! Please give us more expansions! I am rapidly running out of space.

Android doesn't even have the non-standard additional levels that appear to the left of some other islands
    and
    Storage! what's that?
    Exactly! I ran out of space long ago and don't want to be forced to delete dragons just to place new ones. I am losing interest in this game, sadly. And I have been playing for years now. New expansions might keep me interested a while longer.

Not enough space on islands for maximum habitats

I have 92 Habitats, 7 Enchanted farms, two nests, 1 Temple and 1 Breeding Den.

Though the maximum number of habitats has been raised to 104, there just isn't any room on my islands to put any more habitats?

I have had to sell more than 50 dragons (closer to 100) because of this.

Any ideas or solutions.

I am running on a Galaxy S4.

I'm sorry to cross post this but my last post was immediately closed without an answer.