Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1.2.3 Update - New Icon

Farm Supplier
    the new icon is a lot better than the one with the pink pony on it. It's less girly and the colors are nicer. Still don't think it's representative of the game itself, though I do like the style of the castle drawing. Maybe if the castle were more prominent? Or maybe an animal more prominent to the story, like sir pigglesworth, or the purple cow....or better yet one of the beast animals like a skunkupine or a glimmer troll.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the change would've never deleted the game over the icon but this is much better.

Host(ess)
    Yay new icon not as good as the original but better than the my little pony looking icon

Farm Supplier
    The icon still has nothing to do with castle story. Thank you for getting rid of the pink.

I still am ashamed of your business ethics.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for updating the icon to something other tha a pink Alicorn, which is no longer available.

Although I still miss my much beloved castle, I can live with this icon - even if it is the cover model version instead of our "real" lovably goofy alicorns.

Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    Thank you for the new icon, much better! I on the other hand did not get 100 extra energy 😢😪
    Nessa
    There was no 100 Energy reward with this update.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone for the feedback, as before, we are listening. Thank you!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Thanks everyone for the feedback, as before, we are listening. Thank you!
    Scratch ALL the My Little Pony icons!

If I was looking for a game to play today, since I am an adult, I would never choose a game with the blue or pink My Little Pony icon. And this really is an adult game because you have to coordinate so many different actions to achieve the best results in the least amount of time.

The game is called Castle Story & it's confounding why TL thinks it needs to portray it as something akin to My Little Pony.

If they used the naked Thurston image on the logo, I bet that would get LOTS of new players!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Ummm, just wanted to point out that the counter for the 2nd community prize says:

"100%
    1,151,756 needed for next prize"

The prize is not in my storage so I'm guessing the 100% total is the incorrect part.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Keep collecting from the roost it will drop the egg when you least expect it
    And then you will be waiting for a burning ember, unless you already have one ; )

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast