Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1.2.3 Update - New Icon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    A pony icon is still an embarrassment, and totally not representative of the game. Those that have chosen to delete or hide the icons on their device will probably remain that way.
    You bet! The Icon is still hidden in a subterranean maze somewhere on my ipad, and it is a pain to try and play CS this way, I now need a map to reach it!
    Still definitely not happy with the new icon though it is an improvement, however, it is NOT representative of what the game is about.
    IF TL is so insistent on an animal I suggest Sir P. the cute purple cow Violet, Or a Dire Boar for that matter lol

Fashion Designer
    I am glad TL is listening and trying, BUT the new icon is only marginally better than the pony. Now we have a horse with a stumpy horn ( Birth defect? Mutant?, Poachers have tried to cut it off?, Pollution?). As others have stated, please think up an icon representative of this game. This one would look nice for a game about horses ( yeehawww), but I know you guys can do better for CS. One need only look at the older graphics.
    Question: what is the blue circle in the lower right corner?

Rhino Keeper
    I am not a fan, either. I understand TL needing to do something to differentiate from the other game with the same name--and a stronger Google presence. Why not use the alicorn graphic in the game? Neither of the two so far fit the game look at all. So put up that big-muzzled, big-eyed alicorn you already have, TL, and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I am glad TL is listening and trying, BUT the new icon is only marginally better than the pony. Now we have a horse with a stumpy horn ( Birth defect? Mutant?, Poachers have tried to cut it off?, Pollution?). As others have stated, please think up an icon representative of this game. This one would look nice for a game about horses ( yeehawww), but I know you guys can do better for CS. One need only look at the older graphics.
    Question: what is the blue circle in the lower right corner?
    That blue circle is Storm 8's icon. If you look in the upper right corner of CS, you'll see it there as well. Tap it and you'll see some of their other games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    That blue circle is Storm 8's icon. If you look in the upper right corner of CS, you'll see it there as well. Tap it and you'll see some of their other games
    Thank you. Could not make it out. Tiny. Presbyopic, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Heya, I was just looking thru my inventory and saw the Adventures Badge

Two smiling, adventuring rulers having a wonderful time running thru the kingdom.

Go look, but wouldn't this be a PERFECT icon......it Sooo represents the game and style.

Host(ess)
    I'm one of your original players...HAPPY 2nd TL...I'm not a fan of the new icon...looks childish...thx for all of the great updates

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Thanks everyone for the feedback, as before, we are listening. Thank you!
    But are any of the continued complaints about the pony icon making an impact there at all? Despite the color change, it's still a horse, and does not represent the game at all. When can we expect some open communication from TL on why the need was felt to change an established icon, what goals you were trying to achieve with this change, and most of all how community involvement can be part of such changes going forward?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Thanks everyone for the feedback, as before, we are listening. Thank you!
    But are any of the continued complaints about the pony icon making an impact there at all? Despite the color change, it's still a horse, and does not represent the game at all. When can we expect some open communication from TL on why the need was felt to change an established icon, what goals you were trying to achieve with this change, and most of all how community involvement can be part of such changes going forward?
    Almost a week later, still no response from TL.

Rhino Keeper
    The most ironic is that the unicorn in the icon is the most expensive item in the game. It is craftable, but only to the players who played before 2013 Valentine's Day .

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast