Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1.2.3 Update - New Icon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonstem View Post
    Still can't play ...grrrr
    I've deleted and restarted about 5 times , game won't even open up for me
    Why ? Please advise what to try next
    I guess you need to reinstall.. Not only delete and restart, but also reinstall from App Store..
    In my experiment and experience, I always able to open CS after reinstall..
    The condition when I open CS for the first time : building and decoration images still load..
    Use that condition to store unnecessary decoration, unnused timed buildings, and unnused timed items..
    For example: I store tavern, libraries, windmills, watchtowers, lantern spires, chateau, cathedral, theater, royal manor, observatory, amphitheater, cottages, market place, farmhouses, troves, mushrooms, flowers, etc...

After that huge storing, I able to open CS normally..
    If you still unable to open CS normally, you need to store more..
    Last edited by iAyun; 08-21-14 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Thanks for listening to our pleads to change the icon - much better I just updated and noticed I got an extra 100 energy. THANK YOU!!!
    May I ask what is that "extra 100 Energys"? cause many people get confused.. so please someone confirm for it? I don't think there is such an extra energy reward with this 1.2.3 update.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sandover789 View Post
    May I ask what is that "extra 100 Energys"? cause many people get confused.. so please someone confirm for it? I don't think there is such an extra energy reward with this 1.2.3 update.
    PikaSquirrel already answered #46:
    "There was no 100 Energy reward with this update."

So just a very lucky coincidence.I've had it a few times as well, in the past, suddenly extra energy for no reason (lucky in one thing, unlucky in another )
    Last edited by EBJW; 08-21-14 at 11:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    I am Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by BungoCook View Post
    Yup a castle for a castle game gets my vote. Plus loved the Thurston idea. Made me giggle out loud that did.
    A castle for a castle game. Oh please hear our plea, TL. You are such a kind & benevolent ruler! And this isn't higher math.

Glad you got a giggle out of the naked Thurston idea. Perhaps make him look a little more like Ryan Gossling? Let's see if we can get a grassroots campaign going!

Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    You know how the media is, with its unrealistic representation of equine beauty. Only 6% of alicorns naturally achieve that appearance. The ali model on the icon was clearly photoshopped and airbrushed and color corrected into an unreal state. Coming soon: Dove ads that depict real alicorns, complete with their toothy grins and their dappled skin, and tell us that it's ok to be ourselves. Video expos?s showing the process to get from real alicorn to the image you see on the cover. Twitter hashtags focused on the topic...
    bahaha! I almost spit out my tea laughing at this...
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Quote Originally Posted by catschrodinger View Post
    I logged in expressly to say that I support everything about your brilliant comment. I don't have an alicorn of my own yet, but if I did I wouldn't want him/her to feel she/he had to compete with "cover alicorns" just to be loved. I hear a bad self-image can lead to low alicorn self-esteem and fewer drops. I don't think Team Lava should be perpetuating these unrealistic standards for alicorns, it's not like they live in some fantasy world where everyone looks the same! #realalicornsrealbeauty #itsnothowyoulookitswhatyoudrop
    OMG and this! (the hashtags!) lol
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for listening, regarding the game icon. The Alicorn Icon is regal and proud. Much better! I actually liked the original Castle Icon, but the white Alicorn Icon is sooooo much better than the "pink pony" icon.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy that the icon changed. My kids are no longer looking to play the pink pony.

But, its still too close to another game. We loved the old icon. You have enough other animal games to use an animal in an icon. I don't want to play unicorn/alicorn story.

New Resident
    I disliked the pink pony logo and dislike the new one as well. I think TL is having some "branding issues." I find it odd that neither the Twitter nor Facebook icon have changed from the original.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonflower77 View Post
    Thanks for listening, regarding the game icon. The Alicorn Icon is regal and proud. Much better! I actually liked the original Castle Icon, but the white Alicorn Icon is sooooo much better than the "pink pony" icon.
    Except that the animal on the icon bears little resemblance to the alicorns in the game. Looks more like Party Hat Pony to me. The horn is all wrong, face shape all wrong, etc.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast