Thread: Cannot connect to the servers. Please Help.

Farm Supplier

Exclamation Cannot connect to the servers. Please Help.

I was playing just fine earlier and just received a notification that my Falafel was ready. I went to open RS and I'm getting the message that it's an online game and needed an internet connection. It won't even load up my restaurant. I keep pressing Try Again to no avail.

1. I do have service/connection. I was just watching videos on my phone online until I got the notification that my food was ready. I have 4G and Wi-Fi. I tried restarting my phone and still have the issue. I'm also posting this message from my phone so I obviously have service.

2. I'm on Android if that matters. I'm also on the Eastern US, just in case there is news of server outages.

3. I went into application manager and have already cleared the cache for the game.

Please help. I have very touchy neighbors and don't want them unfriending me for not gifting or visiting.

Me too. Pls help!

Rhino Keeper
    Im on a tab3. Eastern time zone too. My thanksgiving & Halloween games do the same thing, started a couple hours ago.
    Newlyweds & the original rs game are working fine though.

I've uninstalled-reinstalled, restarted, cleared cache .... but Thanksgiving & Halloween keep telling me I'm not online.

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes the servers fall over. TL usually work pretty hard / quickly to get them back up

Rhino Keeper
    Fwiw, I am able to get on. I am on Android.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine started working again this morning - all of the versions loaded right up.
    Yippee!!
    Hope all you guys got yours loaded too.