Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 8-20-2014

Rhino Keeper
    the size of the guys in the summer fun is right, the couple in the grass is too big (and the color of the grass is way lighter than the tiles we have). tho i really love the pieces, they match very nicely last summer and this spring decors aswell.
    well done TL!

I like the wallpaper, floor tile and some of the floor decoration. The pinwheel and the new fence are a great addition for a nice summer theme. The new door is nice but kinda overpriced. Should be less than 20 gems instead.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

New Resident
    Much apologies to our android users, the release of our new android version has been delayed for a little bit, we are doing our best to get this version released to you as soon as possible. I'll personally respond to this thread when the new Restaurant version has been released, and with the title of the version. Thank you for your patience!

Executive Chef
    Fantastic update TL, everything looks great. These items will go with so much. I like that there are a lot of coin items too in this update, so everyone gets to have something nice this week. I love all the fun, bright decor that has been coming to RS lately, nice work. I will be buying lots of those tables, I only have two now. They are so adorable and worth the four gems. I love it...
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    I dont have these items in my market (

Love the green!!
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Host(ess)
    Android user still waiting..... has any other Androids out there had any luck yet?? It's disappointing when you here about the upgrade but can't get it if you have an Android. Why is there always a problem with updates for the Android, it happens all to often. I remember when I 1st started playing, there'd be a nice surprise awaiting some days which were really great ones that wasn't on sale, that came to a screeching halt when the others ( IPhone...) users complained. I really think that we should go back to that, especially for all the let downs we go thru or even get several gems. I know I feel like the red headed step child, no punt intended.

Executive Chef
    Nope nothing in the playstore either

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Still nothing for Android! Here in NZ it's 9.27pm Friday night. No update/new version.

Can't find update for android. Does anyone have it yet?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast