Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 8/20/14

Executive Chef
    I really like the cake fridge but the other fourth place prizes not so much, so I'm disinclined to open the box for now, even though I like all the other items.

Executive Chef
    i got the fridge, mixing bowls, pile of cookies (the weakest of the prizes, in my opinion) and the cake delivery. and now i have to wait for a sale, because i was pretty broke already after i purchased a bunch of halloween stuff last week. i still want everything i'm missing!

although i really do love this box (it's easily the best one, again, IMO), i still think "actual bakery stuff" could support further decorations. i still want a mixer, darn it! (and hey, now i have the bowls for it!) so whaddya say designers, basic bakery crate II?

two weeks of stellar updates (unless you're a box hater)--continue the streak TL!
    Last edited by twospoons; 08-20-14 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Thanks Lava. I'm not a big fan of boxes but, I might open this box. These items are great.

I'm going to wait though. Maybe we will get more bakery related items next week. Boxes don't disappear after a week. Maybe will get an LTO next week.

Wouldn't it be great if we got bakery stuff EVERY WEEK from now on ! Is this the first "bakery" update that we've ever had?
    It would be wonderful to continue with the bakery updates!!!
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Rhino Keeper
    The baker's square is so lovely, and i like the fridge too
    however, i got the rolling table and pie rack only, both are 3rd prize

Way to go TL - Great Box - even if they were floor decoration tab, for gems, instead of box - I would still be interested,

usually spend my money on Castle Story - But this was well worth the gamble

Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I wanted the cake fridge but got the pie rack Not too disappointed as I think this box is great in general, but do prizes generally go up after the first opening? I.e., since I got a 3rd place prize, do my chances of getting a 4th place item diminish at all? And have people ever gotten repeats of box items?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I wanted the cake fridge but got the pie rack Not too disappointed as I think this box is great in general, but do prizes generally go up after the first opening? I.e., since I got a 3rd place prize, do my chances of getting a 4th place item diminish at all? And have people ever gotten repeats of box items?
    Yes, repeats are possible...I ended up with three zombie donuts from the 2013 Halloween Box. Plus I've heard others mention that they got repeated items as well

Rhino Keeper
    Aaaaargh, just spent all my gems the day before opening older boxes, wish I'd waited....ermmmm...I realise this is of no use to anybody but just needed to vent...sorry, y'all...
    Yeah items are great esp the first prize...it's a lovely box...will def be opening it next...uhhhh whenever...
    Thanks for listening, TL!
    Finally a baker's box...there should be some happy folks out there....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    It would be wonderful to continue with the bakery updates!!!
    A BIIIIIIIIIIG yea to that!

I am very lucky (and very happy), got the baker's square on the 4th draw! In fact, this is my first time getting a 1st Prize from a box!! Got the cake fridge and rolling table as well
    Last edited by ChekiChan; 08-21-14 at 03:20 AM.