Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Event! Dragons In Space 8-19-14

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! It seems like we just finished one not so long ago. My Air is still recuperating from last time.

And hey! That dragon looks like a purple cow. I think my niece has a stuffie that looks a lot like it.

It's weird I'm I've got the rocket and the first lot of shooting stars but I can't actually see this world event on my ipad

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chaarlikar View Post
    It's weird I'm I've got the rocket and the first lot of shooting stars but I can't actually see this world event on my ipad
    Can you close out and restart the app? Let me know if the icon is still missing for you.

Executive Chef
    Good luck to we all

Rhino Keeper
    I actualy with they would slow down with those events. We just finished a tournament and now this? Funny How they seem to Think they constantly have to add events to keep us entertained. Ah Well - maybe its just me getting tired of the game and all the timed events. Anyway i just sent out a quest for 8 hours so no quests for me before tomorrow so guess im off for a slow start

Fashion Designer
    Just made space for the habitat! Love this space theme. I did like the Egypt too. These two are my favorite things...

Nightclub Owner
    Yea, I love community events & LOVE new dragons!

However, with all of the events in DS and CS, I'm never going to sleep again! lol

Executive Chef
    I've had a duplicate Gold sitting on a nest for about a week. I was waiting for a new event to start before I hatched it. Very happy to start off with 44 shooting stars.

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xanethi View Post
    I actualy with they would slow down with those events. We just finished a tournament and now this? Funny How they seem to Think they constantly have to add events to keep us entertained. Ah Well - maybe its just me getting tired of the game and all the timed events. Anyway i just sent out a quest for 8 hours so no quests for me before tomorrow so guess im off for a slow start
    I agree. I have barely hatched and evolved all my Olympus dragons and now this event starts.

I love the world events, don't get me wrong, but when they are so close together they cease to become special events and begin to be more like work. Please consider that TL...not everyone needs continual stimulation to hold their interest, some of us get overwhelmed with too much stimuli.
    Last edited by tuffyjkitten; 08-19-14 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Spelling
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    I planted crops about 30 minutes before this started with the anticipation that an event was coming. They seem to come every 4-5 weeks now. I only planted 5 hour crops for now. It'll be 20 hour scaleypears from here on out after this harvest.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast