Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dragon Update: Hades Dragon 8-19-14

Executive Chef
    Been sticking with Night & Olympus and have gotten two more Hercules, one Coral, one Poseidon, and one Iridescent. Think I'll try for Zeus for a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Been sticking with Night & Olympus and have gotten two more Hercules, one Coral, one Poseidon, and one Iridescent. Think I'll try for Zeus for a while.
    Wow really, you got a Poseidon? I wonder if we can still breed the missed event dragons. I'd be curious to know what everyone is getting for breeding Olympus x air, pink, etc.

As for Hades, I'll give up on him for a bit as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MFAcct View Post
    Wow really, you got a Poseidon? I wonder if we can still breed the missed event dragons. I'd be curious to know what everyone is getting for breeding Olympus x air, pink, etc.

As for Hades, I'll give up on him for a bit as well.
    Yes you can breed the Olympus type event dragons. I've got Olympus twice trying for Dionysus which I still don't have.

As for Hades I tried one more time and got a darn Wizard. That's the last try for a while. Once the den is clear I'll try for Zeus.
    Last edited by Zummat; 08-23-14 at 08:58 AM.

I'm using dark angel and Olympus.....rather hoping for a 24hr fail. ................like most people its just coral, wizard, iridescent, Olympus, hera fails. gotta love the Super Rare for only spitting out dragons very infrequently.

Executive Chef
    I tried for Zeus a couple of times and then switched back to try for Hades and I got it on the next try with Olympus and Night.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I tried for Zeus a couple of times and then switched back to try for Hades and I got it on the next try with Olympus and Night.
    Congratulations! I took a break from Hades but haven't tried for Zeus yet. Will try for Hades in a few more days. I've found that i do better with Olympus hybrids if I try once a week

Farm Supplier
    Im still keep trying...but nothing...

Executive Chef
    I am desperate I have not get Hades. I breeding with Olympus / Night / Lotus / Dark Angel / Deep / Illusion I have get all, because Hades not

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345