Page 66 of 113 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Luau Festival Event 8-21-14 (IOS)

Howdy! I got the kitty yesterday and decided the dog wasn't cute enough for me to try to get, so I got all the other prizes and called it quits! It's great though because this is the first time I've gotten an animal from an event!

I've now got shears and coconuts I'll be selling for anyone in need! My ID is AllicynLynn so keep an eye on my shop!

I hope I can help some of you reach your remaining goals!

Edit: I will also be selling items I needed a lot of to complete my deliveries in case we all need similar items!
    Last edited by AllicynLynn; 08-30-14 at 05:05 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Four more shears going in shop, one at a time, starting in five minutes.

Host(ess)
    I'm going to put 3 shears up in a few minutes!

Fashion Designer
    Three more shears going in the shop, one at a time, starting in 5 minutes..

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get a shear to save my life...I'm not though the second goal ....frustrating

Fashion Designer
    Are the kitty & pup the final prizes?
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes final goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bakechick100 View Post
    Yes final goals
    Thanks! Looks like luck was on my side for this event. I only need to finish making the 10 coconut creme pies (I have the 20 coconuts thank goodness) & the luau pup will be joining my luau kitty. I have a question though. After the event has finished, will the coconut trees & plumeria bushes I've planted stay like the pine trees from the St Patrick's or western event? If so, will I still be able to earn shears in order to clear them away?
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    Hi all, just giving a crash course on staking out your neighbours' shops. I think some of the tips were mentioned earlier, but I can't remember who, so kudos to that person(s) . I'm just consolidating the tips together, along with my own, in one place for easy reference:

1) visit your neighbour's farm, open their shop. If nothing you want shows up, close the shop. (By the way, make sure you have a stable internet connection)
    2) repeat step 1 ad infinitum. I know it's boring to keep doing this so get some music to listen to while you're repeating step 1 like a zombie. It allows you to estimate how much time has already passed based on the duration of the songs, so you know whether you have already waited past the time set by your neighbours.
    3) check your neighbour's wall/forum if they're running late or if they're already put items on sale.
    4) if it was a previously empty slot/shop, and there is a red 'sold' sign in the slot, it means you've missed the items just by a few seconds. If I'm not wrong, the 'sold' sign will be there until the owner of the shop collects the earnings from the shop.
    Don't give up if you missed it; treat it as practice for future hopefully successful stakeouts, since many more are mentioned on the forum

If there's any more tips experts out there would like to add, please feel free to add

Hope these tips are helpful. Good luck

** 2 shears up for grabs in my shop 15 minutes from now On your mark, get set and go!** (My ID/farm name is Hoila)

Rhino Keeper
    Seems like everybody finish the task already?
    Anyway im going to put shears at my shop in 5 minutes