Page 58 of 113 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Luau Festival Event 8-21-14 (IOS)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectDragon View Post
    Thank you for letting us know! I got the shears and pie.

Awesome glad I could help I'll be doing the same as everyone and letting you all know here good luck I know they go quickly

iD: farmjam123

Fashion Designer
    Thankyou so much to all the wonderful players who are trying so hard to help the rest of us with this challenge!! in over 6 hours of deliveries today, I have not recieved one single pair of shears. If it were not for all of you, there is no way I would be getting anything! I had found a few in the newspaper yesterday, today none! Just because of the way Team lava has manipulated this whole event, I think they are buying them up from the newspaper as well, to make it harder for us. I have really lost any faith in the integrity of them Again....thankyou to all the great dedicated players here helping us all out!!!

Rhino Keeper
    If someone has shears to sell, please leave a message on my wall, diverDestiny

Oh Lord, they duplicate. May be it is really a syncro thing.
    diverDestiny I'm sorry
    I' going to send more deliveries (darn truffles things that I don't have) and search the newspaper I'll keep you informed as I get something, eferyone must finish those goals

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry1965 View Post
    Oh Lord, they duplicate. May be it is really a syncro thing.
    diverDestiny I'm sorry
    I' going to send more deliveries (darn truffles things that I don't have) and search the newspaper I'll keep you informed as I get something, eferyone must finish those goals
    Diver destiny - I'm sorry too I just read shears and went for it. I didn't read the full message or the chain. As soon as I have completed my dog I will start selling. I have already picked up some lei from Stormie and sold them on.

I definitely have 5 so must be duplicate.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, privately message me to coordinate.

New Resident
    This luau thing is a joke, right?? I've only gotten five shears total through sending deliveries and purchased one set of shears in the newspaper. At this rate, I just bought a bunch of plumeria and coconut trees for decorations

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina113 View Post
    This luau thing is a joke, right?? I've only gotten five shears total through sending deliveries and purchased one set of shears in the newspaper. At this rate, I just bought a bunch of plumeria and coconut trees for decorations
    It's looking to be a joke but I'm not laughing. TL having another sale on shears so guess we won't be seeing them from deliveries again. Must be why there was a shortage all day. And I was actually making some progress and having a glimmer of hope

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm can't stop singing "you put the lime in the coconut & drink it all up" 😂😂😂😂😂
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Resident
    No wonder the shears were slow to materialize from deliveries today, TL is having a sale! No thanks, I'll continue to rely on the great kindness of neighbors and fellow FS2 players.