Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's a tip for your tips! (COLLECT TABLES FULL OF TIPS FASTER)

New Resident

Here's a tip for your tips! (For Android users - COLLECT TABLES FULL OF TIPS FASTER)

If you often find yourself waiting for the queue of tips "popping" after you've finished tapping all of them, you can go into your social tab at the top right and all of them will pop at once!

I'm not sure if this was posted before but I just wanted to let everyone know since it has helped save me a lot of time - especially when I've come back to all my tables being full and I need to serve/cook stuff on my ovens.

EDIT: I just found out it has to be the Community tab of the social page

EDIT 2: Okay I think I understand this now... it seems to work for Community or Neighbor's tab as long as it refreshes loading the lists. So if you open the social tab and it already loads before trying it, it won't work, but for example if you just open the game and do it. Or I believe the lists refresh every couple minutes after you've opened and closed them. Also works with speeding up food queues, thanks Judy!
    Last edited by BakerMew; 08-18-14 at 03:00 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Oh! I saw this post on another neighbor's wall. Gonna do this trick on my droid. It takes ages to wait there unlike iOS. Thank you very much!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by friedtokki View Post
    Oh! I saw this post on another neighbor's wall. Gonna do this trick on my droid. It takes ages to wait there unlike iOS. Thank you very much!
    Ohh is it different on iOS? I'm using an android too so I'm not sure XD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BakerMew View Post
    I refuse to do anything other than bake/cook and answer requests on the hubby's Droid. Tipping and collecting takes so much longer on android than iOS.

Fashion Designer
    I have iOS and collecting tips is fast. While my tips are collecting I can do other things, like take food off the ovens or put food on. My daughter has a Kindle Fire... yikes.....it takes forever to collect tips, and you can't multi task while tips are collecting you have to wait till all the tables you tapped are collected then you can start cooking or take food off. Not iOS, you can multi task. Love it!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

New Resident
    Yikes.. I never knew Bakery Story life outside of Droid! And how different it is across the OSes. I guess I should add "for droid users" to the title haha.

Yeah, one of the annoying things was how I'd have to wait for the tips to collect before I could serve/bake. Lucky iOS users!!

I also read how Droid users don't have all of the recipes unless you try downloading all of their separate games, or how we don't have the option to gift certain materials like stuff for the Motherly Oven. Do any of you know the details on that?

Executive Chef
    to the best of my knowledge (i'm android) we used to have an incredibly deficient version of the games, but now bakery & resto are completely caught up to ios versions. and okay, so collecting tips may be slower, and yes, you have to download a new version every few months to get the newest content that's released in ios automatically, but if you wait for TL to release the droid goal for downloading the new version, you get free gems, which ios does not. as far as i'm concerned, droid totally wins this contest.

i've never heard of a difference in the gifts.

(but if you play dragon story, forget it. ios ****s it.)

New Resident
    Ohh okay, thanks twospoons! Btw I wasn't complaining or anything, I just don't know much about the differences between Droid and iOS users and would appreciate more info on it haha. But I do hope the original tip helps more Droid users! It saved me a ton of time. Ooo I never knew that about the gems.

For the gifts, idk if it's cause the ovens they're requesting parts for are no longer around or what, but I remember reading once that droid users didn't have the complete material list compared to others but not sure if that info is true.

I don't play dragon story (just did a bit for the gems), but i'm afraid to ask about it cause it sounds like a whole different story lol

Executive Chef
    hee! i kind of only vaguely play dragon story myself--it's more of a "collecting" game, and i'm mostly here because i like decorating (and fantasy baking). but yeah, there's a very unhappy segment of the story population over there.

and as for your original tip, i also play farm story (yes, i'm kind of an addict to these games) and do that for plowing/planting/harvesting crops all the time, and it honestly never occurred to me to try it for tip collecting! so you helped me!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BakerMew View Post
    Just like what they said it's faster on iOS. No waiting for a million yrs to collect tips. Lol. Android has free gems though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast