Thread: Fall Surprise Box

Fall Surprise Box

Hi fellow bakery story addicts! Can anyone who has purchased the Fall Surprise Box please post a pic of what they received? I'm interested in opening one but want to know what some of the prizes are first. Thanks! ♥

Here are the three things I got, I forgot to note which place, but I know at least one was from 4th: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	11307

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	100 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	11309Hi, I bought 3 boxes and got Autumn Fire Pit, Pumpkin Candles and Gourd Vases, well pleased! I think the Autumn Fire Pit was. 2nd place item, not sure about the others. I'll try to attach a picture!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leavesofblue View Post
    Here are the three things I got, I forgot to note which place, but I know at least one was from 4th: Click image for larger version. 

Views:	83 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	11307
    I got that autumn cake, it was 4th prize. Fire pit is cool!

Farm Supplier
    I got my first prize ever which was a really really cute pumpkin sale. The graphics were better than usual. I also got a third place red wagon with one kid pulling another, also cute graphic. I don't know how to post a picture.

Please post in master list the different items. I just can't buy a box without knowing what I might get.

I got the Autumn cake and a pie prep station. Took photo but I don't know how to post it here since I'm using iPhone.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Bump! Anyone have any pictures of the other prizes? I'd love to see some since autumn is coming up

Rhino Keeper
    They are all listed here with pics in post #3
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....aster-Box-List