Thread: How to complete goals without using gems?

New Resident

How to complete goals without using gems?

It seems impossible to complete goals without using gems. Every 5 levels unlocks a stove, which is needed for many of the goals, but sometimes I am no where near an unlock level, or the items take too long to cook and I do not complete it in time. I see a lot of my neighbors complete their goals and have multiple stove items for the goal. Is there anyway to complete these goals without buying/using gems? I fail some goals because of these reasons.

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry if these seems like a silly question but are you putting your non goal needed appliances in storage to free up space in your restaurant for the goal appliances?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Yes...put your other stoves in storage and that makes room for the new ones you need for goals.

Host(ess)
    At lower lvls the goals can be hard to do, because everyone is still gifting food and u dont have a lot of gold to pay for wallpapers and tables.

The way I do it is: 1) having nbrs that gift parts at least every second day. 2) I make 3 or 4 of the first appliance, 5 of the second. I know many high lvl players make all 18 to max out quickly, but I dont have the parts for that yet, nor the gold, and the regular stove/oven/grill usually have a recipee not yet maxed with the same cooking time. 3) I try not to spend below 500k when theres no goal, just in case one comes along.

Hope this helps