Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the Nano Dragon breedable?

Rhino Keeper
    I can confirm the nano dragon is in fact breedable. Used light and steampunk dragons and the boosted breeding. Took allot of gold but it's in the nest now.

Executive Chef
    I got it through breeding as well.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry for the delay but I did get confirmation that you can obtain this dragon from breeding, (IOS)but he is super rare!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-03-14 at 10:18 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else have any combos to breed this. ? I was in the hospital and missed it when it was out and really would like to get one. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    Does anyone else have any combos to breed this. ? I was in the hospital and missed it when it was out and really would like to get one. Thank you
    Metal+Sunrise
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    Can you breed it on android devices too?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you benjessie I will try that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pattons_friends View Post
    Can you breed it on android devices too?
    We can't breed it on Android devices at this time because it is not in our market.

Honestly, it makes me really mad. I can handle the fact that we don't get tournament and mining dragons. I can handle the fact that Android gameplay is seriously lacking in comparison to Ios. However, it makes me very angry that Ios has a chance to breed a dragon, but android doesn't (especially considering this is our only way of obtaining dragons, excluding through purchase].

They introduced Ares, Aphrodite, Poseidon, and Lotus to our markets, but we can only buy them, not breed them. And now I find out that Ios can breed a dragon that we can't? It's beyond frustrating.

/rant

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    We can't breed it on Android devices at this time because it is not in our market.

Honestly, it makes me really mad. I can handle the fact that we don't get tournament and mining dragons. I can handle the fact that Android gameplay is seriously lacking in comparison to Ios. However, it makes me very angry that Ios has a chance to breed a dragon, but android doesn't (especially considering this is our only way of obtaining dragons, excluding through purchase].

They introduced Ares, Aphrodite, Poseidon, and Lotus to our markets, but we can only buy them, not breed them. And now I find out that Ios can breed a dragon that we can't? It's beyond frustrating.

/rant
    Thanks for your reply, your rant is worthy unlike the rants from those who only won fruit or coins on spin the wheel, Boohoo at least you get to spin the wheel

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    Is it? I really want it and I missed it through the wheel. So, is it breedable?
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sorry for the delay but I did get confirmation that you can obtain this dragon from breeding, (IOS)but he is super rare!
    Original question has been answered.
    Closing thread.

More information on the Nano Dragon here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12