Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    OK, so is the key to finishing this quest having a fortune teller tent? I don't have one, and I've only gotten 5 inscriptions since this whole thing started. It's so frustratingly slow I can't believe it. I gave my first inscription to "Sister Sister" and the next 4 to "A Little Persuasion." So I have one more to go to finish the Persuasion goal but 0 pitcher plants so probably another couple months just to get ONE more measly inscription. Then to finish "Sister Sister," I'd need 19 more!! That's like 5 more years of playing the game.

So again, I guess it must only be possible to finish this goal if you have the fortune teller tent?
    Me personally am very happy with this fortune!
    But you might wait for a while: In the quest 'sister, sister' Greselda says she wants to re-evaluate in 3 months. That's now. Maybe there's something happening in one of the next updates.....?! Maybe she'll be satisfied with all the inscriptions we've made so far....? Just speculating, of course.

And remember, when you buy the fortune teller tent, there are lots of fortunes to be done before you reach the glimmer rock-one (it won't take months, but still).

And Roguebee is right: once you finish 'a little persuasion' the inscriptions for that still stand, you can use them afterwards for 'sister,sister'! (not the other way round, though, so first complete 'a little persuasion'!)
    Last edited by EBJW; 08-22-14 at 10:17 PM. Reason: added last remark.
    I am Zelda

Cool Here's to another 3 months

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    No, but without the fortune teller tent, you simply have to be patient. I'm finally at 10 but it has been a long slow slog. One bright note, the 5 you use for "A Little Persuasion" will count towards Sister, Sister.
    I have only got 8 inscriptions so still need another 12. It's a slow hard slog but the quest is sitting in the book and whenever I have enough supplies to send i do so. There is no rush.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, y e s, YES !! I'm sending for my last inscription, right now!!
    Sigh.....

So glad, that's finally done!

However: I had given 10 inscriptions to 'sister, sister'. Because of that other nasty dark plants-quest ('a little persuasion') I kept the other ones in stock, so later on I'll have 10 in stock. And keep them there. I'm waiting for Greselda to finally do her re-evaluation, I'm too curious what happens if the goal isn't finished yet!
    On the other hand: It's way past 3 months now, so if and when that re-evaluation pops up.....
    ?!

NB. and lots of thanx to the Glimmer Rock Fortune!!
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Yes, y e s, YES !! I'm sending for my last inscription, right now!!
    Sigh.....

So glad, that's finally done!

However: I had given 10 inscriptions to 'sister, sister'. Because of that other nasty dark plants-quest ('a little persuasion') I kept the other ones in stock, so later on I'll have 10 in stock. And keep them there. I'm waiting for Greselda to finally do her re-evaluation, I'm too curious what happens if the goal isn't finished yet!
    On the other hand: It's way past 3 months now, so if and when that re-evaluation pops up.....
    ?!

NB. and lots of thanx to the Glimmer Rock Fortune!!
    Congrats!!
    But your post a little bit scary..
    You guess that after the sister, sister quest there will be another quest which need more Belladonna's inscriptions (10 wow)?
    I do not want to do it again... I hope this quest already proved that Ivy is as committed as Belladona..
    So, no need to re-prove it again.. I hope..

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my seventh inscription. I dont have the fortune teller's tent. Just hit 600 gems so may buy an alicorn. We'll see. For now it's very slow going. Only 13 more to go. If i die before i finish this, or if aliens take me to wherever oliverrr111 went, please take care of my kingdom for me till completion....

Rhino Keeper
    I only have 6 inscriptions total (and they are all applied to the 2 different goal lines somehow. They applied on their own, I did not choose or "give"). I cannot get pitcher plants to save my life, they are impossible at this point!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iAyun View Post
    Congrats!!
    But your post a little bit scary..
    You guess that after the sister, sister quest there will be another quest which need more Belladonna's inscriptions (10 wow)?
    I do not want to do it again... I hope this quest already proved that Ivy is as committed as Belladona..
    So, no need to re-prove it again.. I hope..
    While I was working my behind of for 'sister, sister' ' a little persuasion suddenly popped up, demanding inscriptions as well, didn't see that coming, while we we're all complaining
    And I fell into the trap having to make extra inscriptions, me so sad.

But no, I just don't want to close 'sister, sister', cause I'm hoping that storyline continues one day, want to see what Greselda has to say when she sees her quest unfinished. Greselda is my favourite, like to tease her a bit
    Last edited by EBJW; 09-02-14 at 10:45 PM.
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    While I was working my behind of for 'sister, sister' ' a little persuasion suddenly popped up, demanding inscriptions as well, didn't see that coming, while we we're all complaining
    And I fell into the trap having to make extra inscriptions, me so sad.

But no, I just don't want to close 'sister, sister', cause I'm hoping that storyline continues one day, want to see what Greselda has to say when she sees her quest unfinished. Greselda is my favourite, like to tease her a bit
    Now I understand what you mean..
    *cheers*
    Usually, new quest appears or can be played after the prerequisite quest has finished or done..
    I also want to see that => separate quest/dialog because player not yet finish previous quest..
    Maybe be like punishment.. (I just want to see player who finished too quick get upset or jealous )
    I think It will be fun..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iAyun View Post
    Now I understand what you mean..
    *cheers*
    Usually, new quest appears or can be played after the prerequisite quest has finished or done..
    I also want to see that => separate quest/dialog because player not yet finish previous quest..
    Maybe be like punishment.. (I just want to see player who finished too quick get upset or jealous )
    I think It will be fun..
    I can't imagine Greselda will re-evaluate as expexted: I wouldn't be surprised if she -when she finally shows up- punishes the players who have finshed the quest by giving those who haven't amnesty!

Hey, on the other hand, you never know, but one can hope
    (just pray she won't punish those who haven't finished by making them do even more inscriptions...!)(na, can't imagine, even Greselda won't be that cruel and stupid, cause there will be a rebellion when she does...!)
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Still 5 to go,got my 15 th last night,, and still feels so far away

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast