Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

It's been months! but I'm just 4 inscriptions away from completing this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWished View Post
    It's been months! but I'm just 4 inscriptions away from completing this goal.
    Well done! It's a marathon. It took me ages too. I thought it would never be over but managed to complete it just before Xmas.

Now, strangely, I'm feeling a bit sad. I've got through so much of the story and there isn't too much left to do. Not looking forward to the time when I've completed everything and have to rely on the community events for some challenges!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by EsmeW2 View Post
    Now, strangely, I'm feeling a bit sad. I've got through so much of the story and there isn't too much left to do. Not looking forward to the time when I've completed everything and have to rely on the community events for some challenges!
    Well this is the longest main story line quest, the other is the Mane Detangler quest. You can always try the Dark Sister version of the Sinister Sister, then you will feel that this one was just a cake walk.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334