Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

Executive Chef
    Finished before festival. So glad it's over.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Yes I finished with the new fortune teller when we had old logs everywhere

Farm Supplier
    Just wondering: is the "send Belladonna plants" exchange still available after finishing the "sister sister" goal?

I have enough inscriptions now (thanks to the fortune teller tent), but have not given them, because I still think about making more inscriptions - just in case we need them some time again - and what else could you do with those plants?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    Just wondering: is the "send Belladonna plants" exchange still available after finishing the "sister sister" goal?

I have enough inscriptions now (thanks to the fortune teller tent), but have not given them, because I still think about making more inscriptions - just in case we need them some time again - and what else could you do with those plants?
    Yes "Send Belladonna Plants" will still be in the royal exchange after finishing sister sister, I am trading some myself, just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by iAyun View Post
    Even with Glimmer Rock Fortune, I still have not finish this quest..
    So exhausting.....
    I have just posted my wish: raised droprate of glimmer shards and glimmer pitcher plants at Tiny update annoucement.
    Seconded!!!!

Executive Chef
    I just finished it! Thank goodness for the glimmer rock fortune. I had seven inscriptions before I got it and was thinking it was going to take several years to finish at the rate things were going. I spent five gems to get the skunkupie for the opportunity to get 10 gems after tons of hard work. Hmm. I feel like we should get a banner or something that commemorates the finishing of this grueling task to show off in our kingdoms. :P

Executive Chef
    I still have a couple more to go. Takes forever to make those darn plants.

Fashion Designer
    I'm still working on the inscriptions: 5 more to go...

But:
    Greselda stated clearly:
    "How about we do this for 3 months and re-evaluate?

By my calculations the 3 months are over! Will we meet met Greselda after the World Event....?!
    I am Zelda

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes your calculations are correct! I was wondering the same thing when considering whether or not to hit the Give button and finish the goal. In the end I decided to finish it off. Can't wait to see whether or not there might be inscriptions as rewards for something coming up. For those not finished, I sure hope there is. the waiting continues.....

Fashion Designer
    I have been sitting on my last Inscription for about a month now. Even made a couple extra for the heck of of it because they are rather attractive.

But I have not given over the last Inscription because when I do, I will be in that awful state of spending most of my time without a quest book. Been there, and it was very uncomfortable. It was like losing a security blanket, to have a missing Quest Book. So I will hold onto my last Inscription until TL comes up with another long term goal or forces me to finish Sister, Sister to move on with the story line. Then I will likely still be dragging my feet on quests so I can keep the little book in the corner. It is one of those things that you don't notice unless it goes away. Then the absence of the Quest Book left me feeling like I had come to the end of the game, and just didn't want to admit it was really the end.

For me, and I am sure I am in the minority, I was disappointed that Sister, Sister didn't last longer. I have it in my Quest Book, but only because I am not finishing on purpose. For me, finishing it would be sort of like turning out the lights and going home. I was too lucky with this one.

Any chance of another long term goal TL? Probably not since so many complained that they couldn't finish this one in a week. Sigh.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast