Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

Reliquary - the fellora plants have saved me on this one. I constantly plant and collect from them. Now fertilizer is my scarce resource. I get tons of dark seeds and some plants from the fellora blossoms.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luke1100 View Post
    I sent off a trade with my hard earned plants the other day and didn't even get an inscription!!

Sister Sister has got to be the worst goal ever.........total load of manure !!!!
    Hello Luke, the inscription is hard to see on screen when it drops as there are multi drops from the plant trade and I noticed for me that the other drops masked it. Your inscription will be in your inventory unless you've hit the 'give' button in which case it will not be in your inventory.

If you're absolutely certain you didn't get an inscription (and you won't get one from Trade with Belladonna, only Dark Plants) then please send support an email. Link below.

I recommend not hitting the Give button until you have loads of inscriptions and certainly only after you've done the Persuasion goal where you need 5 inscriptions in your inventory. (I recommend this on any goal where there is a choice to load or not, cause once it's loaded, you're committed!)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    So rereading over this thread, a lot have finished, but are you still plodding on?.....
    I am! I have 9 extra inscriptions in my inventory. Rainy day etc! And I have the glimmer rock fortune open and make more dark seeds for next time too. It's fantastic you can have more than 99 seeds.

I agree that you can't get too hung up about this goal.....bit by bit, plant by plant. There's no hurry.

I finally finished this goal yesterday. Then finished Thanksgiving today. Now I have no goals! That has never happened to me before.

Fashion Designer
    I had my inscriptions ready a while ago, had given 10, held back 10, just in case (remember the other quest, also requiring inscriptions, suddenly).
    And I held back cause I waited for Greselda to do the evaluation; as she would after 3 months! Curious what would happen if I hadn't given them all.

But I waited.... and waited... and waited....

4 months? 5 months? 6 months? ......?
    Halloween, thanksgiving, x-mas on the way, don't see it happen anymore, so I gave in, I gave the other 10 inscriptions as well......
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    So after you've finnished S.S how many inscriptions do you have now?
    I've got 11 extra inscriptions now without trying. I tend to make seeds / plants when I am close to maxing out on resources, and then make inscriptions when I am near maxed on trap plants. I have enough plants to make another 7 inscriptions now (44 pitchers, 90 traps, 20 rafflesias) as well as 83 dark seeds. I try to not go over 99 seeds because otherwise the garden / new crop won't drop dark seeds.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I've got 11 extra inscriptions now without trying. I tend to make seeds / plants when I am close to maxing out on resources, and then make inscriptions when I am near maxed on trap plants. I have enough plants to make another 7 inscriptions now (44 pitchers, 90 traps, 20 rafflesias) as well as 83 dark seeds. I try to not go over 99 seeds because otherwise the garden / new crop won't drop dark seeds.
    I gave up on the glimmer rock fortune after a final stock up after finishing Sister Sister so no help from there anymore either.

Executive Chef
    Same here, once I was nearly maxed out, I chopped the final log and let it expire. Now I watch my bits and shards and when nearly maxed, grow some dark seeds. Still have a way to go before I'm maxed on the seeds. I have one extra inscription so far.

Farm Supplier
    I have 6 more to go! Lack of fertilizer is slowing me down.

Executive Chef
    How did you people do this?! Does the fortune teller tent thingy give you more parts or something? I have five and am 4 plants away from sending out a trade to get a sixth. This is worse and more annoying than the badges we had to collect.