Thread: Egyptian desert hounds problem

Farm Supplier

Egyptian desert hounds problem

I haven't read of anyone else having this particular problem but there do seem to be a lot of glytches with this theme.
    Bought two desert hounds as per the goal request but it is only showing 1. Worried that if I buy any more it still isn't going to show them. I have tried putting them both back in store and getting them out again but no change, have also uninstalled, cleared cache and reinstalled. No change. Can anyone help me please?
    Last edited by bozit; 08-14-14 at 01:13 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Executive Chef
    I swear it told me to buy hounds the first time, and cats the second! Make sure you are purchasing correct animal. Cats have short ears. Try closing and restarting. I had lots of glitches with this part before it unlocked the recipe! Good luck!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    I haven't read of anyone else having this particular problem but there do seem to be a lot of glytches with this theme.
    Bought two desert hounds as per the goal request but it is only showing 1. Worried that if I buy any more it still isn't going to show them. I have tried putting them both back in store and getting them out again but no change, have also uninstalled, cleared cache and reinstalled. No change. Can anyone help me please?
    It looks like you were able to complete this Goal. Sorry for the confusion! As a reminder, these Goals may not be retroactive, so the Goal will need to be active in order to get credit for the purchase.