Thread: Gaining stars to unlock higher levels has just got harder?!

Host(ess)

Angry Gaining stars to unlock higher levels has just got harder?!

I have recently completed level 366 and need 4 more stars to unlock the new area. However whilst trying to achieve more stars on lower levels, I have noticed that I am not getting the due rewards even though I've been told that I've got a new high score. How is it that on a level that I'd previously gained 2 stars, I am now only getting one with more points? This isn't fair!!!

As you continue to play the game, we may make adjustments to ensure the game's balance. We want to make sure players both new and existing can continue to enjoy the game, so the amount of stars your points will earn on levels you have already completed may change. I'm sorry for any confusion! We'll be sure to forward your feedback to the team.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Host(ess)
    Seems to me that Team Lava want us to purchase more! It shouldn't matter what level you are on, moving the benchmark on lower levels is wrong. How can we be expected to achieve 3 stars if the goalposts keep being moved? Please change back to the way it was and stop trying to con more money out of us! I have paid bits in the past but I refuse to pay for 71 more gold in order to unlock new levels. Outrageous!

New Resident
    I agree. Getting ripped off here. I have 15 out of 18 stars and I'm told I need 12 more to inlock the next level - unless I pay 58 gold to unlock it.