Thread: new player needs help re tool parts from gifts!

new player needs help re tool parts from gifts!

Hi! I don't know what the tools sent as gifts are for! Can anyone help ? Please?!!

They are to help build appliances you need to cook the recipes. Once you buy an appliance and click the box to build you will see which tools are needed. If you don't have them all from gifts you can ask your neighbors for help as well. One request to a neighbor per day.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    also, you can see in advance which parts you're going to need to build an appliance in the game guide here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide and then ask your neighbors (on their walls) if they could send you which part you want to collect.

that way, since you still only have a few slots as a new player, you're not wasting one of them on a box that sits around while your neighbors respond to your part requests.

tools are needed when you build an appliances.
    I SEND TIPS AND GIFTS DAILY! ADD ME! STORM ID: BHAPI
    BHAPI means Be Happy!

Executive Chef
    Also make it a must to ACCEPT ALL PARTS that r gifted to u. There's unlimited storage in ur gift Tab so don't turn anything down since u never know when they'll come in handy. For example in my storage I've got over 200 of the following-nail, paint, blue knobs just to name a few. They'll come in handy anytime u need to build a new appliance.
    Welcome to the games and the forums.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel