Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: 08/13/2014

I would have hoped the Egyptian theme was carried over for 1 more week but, alas, TLs skipping all over the place again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by friedtokki View Post

I'm in love with the display case. I'm not that sure about the glass tiles though. I need to focus just to see the tables & chairs.
    The display case is not new, already in the store to buy for gems.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I would have hoped the Egyptian theme was carried over for 1 more week but, alas, TLs skipping all over the place again.
    TL doesn't carry on themes anymore, they release new themes every update now. Except for the holiday seasons....then they cram that down your throat for weeks on end. Ugh.....
    Last edited by pipipooh1977; 08-13-14 at 08:44 AM.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    I was hoping for a continuation of the Eygptian theme. I don't know how much of this update I will get. It does appear to be a gem heavy update like everyone else has says.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Got the glass clock for coins, passed on everything else since too many gems. Maybe will try out the glass chairs some time when I figure out what non-gem table I can use with it.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    I was hoping for a continuation of the Eygptian theme. I don't know how much of this update I will get. It does appear to be a gem heavy update like everyone else has says.
    Looks like the Egyptian theme was popular. I posted more ideas for possible Egyptian-themed items in the Theme Suggestions thread, but maybe we should start a new thread saying we would like more?

Fashion Designer
    Holy cow that fountain is expensive. It isn't very pretty either. There's a giant hamburger on the top. I wish it had been colorful and I would have bought it. I've been wanting a fountain and al the nice ones are in boxes and I only get 1st or 2nd place with boxes.

This one looks nice! Not too sure about the glass hamburger fountain though.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Ugh. The best parts of that pic are the stuff that already existed. I too generally like that color, but it's kind of a weird color for glass. I agree it would go with some of the water stuff, but I think water-related themes need to be retired for a while after crab shacks and river boats. And how exactly is the giant hamburger fountain representing elegance or preparing your restaurant for a classy ball?

I'll just group this one with BS's last week peridot disaster and wait for next week's i'm sure gorgeous update.
    lol agreed that peridot was a huge mistake*smacks forehead* what were they thinking.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    I bought 2 items- the glass chef and the glass clock. I figured I've got over 21 million and counting so what the heck... I'd remodel but I've not liked anything and since either the table or chair costs gems I can't afford to remodel.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast