Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Tiny update to some rare quest item droprates

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    You get more fragments than shards? My shard count is always 30-40 higher than my fragment count.
    Same here. My shards count is sitting at 32 while my fragments count is sitting at 0......

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    There is no content being blocked right now by the Sister, Sister questline, so we're leaving this alone for now. However, making plants, shards, and fragments easier to get is on our list and will be implemented by the time that we continue that storyline.
    Thanks for responding glimmergate. Yes, there is no content being block by it though having that goal sitting around during the whole summer was a bit annoying. I was hoping I could get this goal done before school starts since I won't be able to tap on the ipad every 2 hours like I'm doing this whole week (sadly I work on-call and I barely get any calls lately so I've been sitting home collecting dust on myself). Anyhow thanks for taking this into consideration and look forward to better drop rates for the fragments and seeds in future I still do enjoy the game mostly

Farm Supplier
    You get more fragments than shards? My shard count is always 30-40 higher than my fragment count.
    Correct... My droprate: Shards:Fragments == 4:6.
    Currently on my storage 4 : 34...

Farm Supplier
    There is no content being blocked right now by the Sister, Sister questline, so we're leaving this alone for now. However, making plants, shards, and fragments easier to get is on our list and will be implemented by the time that we continue that storyline.
    Thank you for your update..
    This is a good news.. I can relax/pause Sister Sister questline, and focus on sun stone..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    What?!
    So I've been waiting all this time for nothing?
    I assumed on that quest line that everything was timed once you started it so I was trying to get everything beforehand. I tried to ask about it in the pyre caverns thread but no one answered me.

Well thank you for letting me know, some things in the game aren't very clear to me, so I appreciate the heads up.
    Think of it this way.. would a player who does not read the forums, know to wait on Large Diamond drops? Nah, they'd just go on through. The Dragon Egg questlines are pretty resilient - even if you miss the limited time sections, you won't be stuck forever, it'll just take a bit longer. So for things like special quest item drops, it's best to assume you can't get them til you need them
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Farm Supplier
    Think of it this way.. would a player who does not read the forums, know to wait on Large Diamond drops? Nah, they'd just go on through. The Dragon Egg questlines are pretty resilient - even if you miss the limited time sections, you won't be stuck forever, it'll just take a bit longer. So for things like special quest item drops, it's best to assume you can't get them til you need them
    I have 1 question: Do you know how many players who do not read the forums?

IMHO, CS is an online game, it is very normal and easy if player try to look info about the game through forum or other sites.
    Especially when the player is stuck..
    Last edited by iAyun; 08-19-14 at 10:34 AM. Reason: hopefully someone get my point.. :P

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iAyun View Post
    I have 1 question: Do you know how many players who do not read the forums?

IMHO, CS is an online game, it is very normal and easy if player try to look info about the game through forum or other sites.
    Especially when the player is stuck..
    The vast majority of our players never actually come and see the forums. Most don't even know they exist!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iAyun View Post
    Correct... My droprate: Shards:Fragments == 4:6.
    Currently on my storage 4 : 34...
    That's interesting. It's unfortunate that our experience is wildly different because it means there is nothing to actual fix and it is truly random.

I currently have 46 shards and 3 fragments. I grow dark seeds every time I hit 5 fragments.

Farm Supplier
    That's interesting. It's unfortunate that our experience is wildly different because it means there is nothing to actual fix and it is truly random.

I currently have 46 shards and 3 fragments. I grow dark seeds every time I hit 5 fragments.
    Wooaa!!
    I think, the problem has simple solutions:
    1. still make it random, but make it equal (#boo -> I am boo-ing my own solution :P).
    2. add the shards and fragments as item to give to neighbours (someone already suggested this, I forgot who)..

If I buy the Kingdom Inn, what do I need to build it? Could you change the amount of presents We can sent per day? I always feel bad that I can sent only 3 back .
    To Farm Story 2, I would love if you could add a neighbor chat!
    To everybody that is always complaining: look at all the Z...a games, they are overpriced, basically everything costs money that looks descent and they are broken!
    Wanted to say thank you, I love the games!!!

I get those Fragments only from the Glimmergate- nowhere else!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast