Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiny update to some rare quest item droprates

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    Is this a drop rate that will also help those that have already finished those quests? Some of us have extra dragon eggs sitting in our inventory that needs a rare item to hatch it.
    I was wondering the same thingz I have a dragon egg that I've had in my inventory for the last year. Hopefully this will help!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Fashion Designer
    I have a dragon egg also, just sent knights on desert sands hoping for ember.

Rhino Keeper
    The Burning Ember droprate increase is only for the Raw Materials quest - this is to help people who don't have any dragons get their first one so that they can keep playing late game content.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    The Burning Ember droprate increase is only for the Raw Materials quest - this is to help people who don't have any dragons get their first one so that they can keep playing late game content.
    Thanks for the quick response!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

This makes me want to keep playing. Thank you for making changes.....now about a pink winged......I had to. I want one so bad. But really. Thanks for hearing us

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Hey folks, I've made some small changes to the following items:

• Doubled Golden Fleece, Large Diamonds, and Burning Ember droprates for folks who are on the Raw Materials quest.
    • Raised the droprate of Blades and Hilts of Light and Darkness for the Greselda questline.
    • Doubled the droprate of Queen Ivinea's Statue for the Faerie Respite.
    • Raised the chance of successfully crafting the Garnet Trinket for the Goddess Tree.

...and added Fish Sandwiches to the Fish Market for players LV 30+ (rare drop)
    This. Is. AWESOME.

I actually even got the burning ember yesterday and the blade of darkness today! Still waiting on the large diamond and the hilt but I actually have genuine hope now that the months of waiting and waiting will soon be over! THANK YOU, glimmergate and team!!!

Thanks a lot. Last week I got the Statue from the ancient vault quest and before checking for the availability of silver ore due to connectivity problem the game restarted on its own. But .... the items from quest were once again loaded and there was not statue ! I am sending the knights to Ancient vault repeatedly but no statue till now. Hope I will get it sooooon !! Thank u so much Glimmergate !

Fashion Designer
    a very nice and generous update

Fashion Designer

Finally

Got the ailcorn wing, here's hoping for the horn or columns soon

Rhino Keeper
    I just now got my diamond! yaY!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast