Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Tiny update to some rare quest item droprates

Executive Chef
    It's a rare drop, So far I gotten 3 of the new fish sandwich,

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxana View Post
    You are correct.

All this talk about random drops (an equal chance of dropping a shard versus a fragment) brings back memories of my statistics class in college. In an experiment to determine whether I had E.S.P., I had to guess heads or tails for a coin tossed 50 times by another person. A coin toss, just like the shards and fragment drops, has an equal chance of being heads or tails each time.

My results, statistically speaking, were less than 1% due to chance. Did I that mean, then, that I had proved that my E.S.P. abilities had affected the outcome of all those coin toss guesses?

No. You see, I had guessed the coin toss 48 out of 50 times wrong. My experiment demonstrated that I have a statistically significant amount of negative E.S.P. Or at least, that's how my professor laughingly interpreted it!

I do wonder when I read these posts, about people who have a billion shards and no fragments, etc. Do they have that same ability I do?
    Interesting! I would've just guessed the same thing every time. If I guessed heads each time, then I'd get close to 50% right... statistically anyway.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

I cannot complete enchanted minerals quest as never get faire jars and mysterious venom drops?

Executive Chef
    Faerie jars come from crops, magic garden and sometimes Ivy's hut, and mysterious venom from manticores, I believe I've got mine from ****ing a monster, magic garden, crops, pond and one other not 100% sure on where exactly. I don't have my manti yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Faerie jars come from crops, magic garden and sometimes Ivy's hut, and mysterious venom from manticores, I believe I've got mine from ****ing a monster, magic garden, crops, pond and one other not 100% sure on where exactly. I don't have my manti yet.
    I have all these but not giving me any of either! My manticore only ever gives whiskers!

Quote Originally Posted by iAyun View Post
    How about:
    -> raise the droprate of Glimmer Shard to be equal with Glimmer Fragments for the Sister Sister questline?
    -> raise the droprate of Glimmer Pitcher Plant for the Sister Sister questline?
    I agree! Been working on this sister sister for at least three months and still have 7 more inscriptions to get. It's getting old!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kahleesi61 View Post
    I agree! Been working on this sister sister for at least three months and still have 7 more inscriptions to get. It's getting old!
    Sister sister is taken forever, when we first got it I was thinking I would have it done by end Oct. Now I'm thinking by Christmas the drops are just not there

Executive Chef
    So after being stalled with zero movement for so long, then a wonderfully fun flurry of activity, I am stalled again... and once again, dragons are at fault. For Greselda's maze, I grew enough dark seeds and dark plants to have those ready to upgrade the garden weeks ago. But my dragon, AND the mithril dragon I bought, are dropping SO few scales... often I will go 2 days in a row in which dragon: 0, mithril dragon: 0... and to make it even worse, my Little Manty who used to drop whiskers at LEAST once a day now doesn't want to drop those either. So I am stalled for weeks waiting for the scales and whiskers to make mythic essences... DESPITE having spent a ton of gems on a mithril dragon. Between Agnes and Greselda, SO MANY mythic essences are are needed.

Rhino Keeper
    I've had a dragon egg (I do already have one dragon) for months and months and months. I've gone on a ton of the quest. I've given up on ever getting another burning ember.

Executive Chef
    It's been a year since my Forgotten Roost dropped anything at all.
    Last drop was a Dragon egg which needs Burning Ember, which in turn is not dropping from Across the Desert Sand after a whole year and Nth times ...
    Well...lucky me lol

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast