Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Tiny update to some rare quest item droprates

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    It's been a year since my Forgotten Roost dropped anything at all.
    Last drop was a Dragon egg which needs Burning Ember, which in turn is not dropping from Across the Desert Sand after a whole year and Nth times ...
    Well...lucky me lol
    Same, but I've had one egg drop (recently) but no ember ever except that once for the goal. I did buy an ember with gems ages and ages ago. It's a ridiculously rare item though that's for sure! I think my Knights are lazy or blind or something similar.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Same, but I've had one egg drop (recently) but no ember ever except that once for the goal. I did buy an ember with gems ages and ages ago. It's a ridiculously rare item though that's for sure! I think my Knights are lazy or blind or something similar.
    Yep, the Ember I got was for the goal, since then nothing.
    No no the knights aren'tblind or lazy, poor things are over-worked lol especially with the new Faeries' demands lol

Exclamation Sister Sister & A Little Persuasion

It would be GREAT if you raised the drop rate (and amount) of items needed for the "A Little Persuasion" (GET some of Belladonna's inscriptions) and "Sister Sister" (GIVE some of Belladonna's inscriptions)! At this rate, it's gonna be next summer before I get them finished! PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by CoalCountry View Post
    It would be GREAT if you raised the drop rate (and amount) of items needed for the "A Little Persuasion" (GET some of Belladonna's inscriptions) and "Sister Sister" (GIVE some of Belladonna's inscriptions)! At this rate, it's gonna be next summer before I get them finished! PLEASE!
    Hopefully you're not giving them to sinister sister before you accumulate the 5 you need for the persuasion goal! Finish A Little Persuasion, then give those 5 to Sinister Sister.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by fes1186 View Post
    I've been waiting 3 months for a golden apple. How about upping those rates???
    Yes! I have the same problem. I've been collecting from an apple tree and the magic garden for months now and have never gotten a golden apple. I don't think I will ever get Sir Pigglesworth.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011