Page 5 of 117 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon tournament Avenging dragon- 8-12-14 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    2. Paladin 10 > Trojan 1 m++m

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I'm speeding again ( I know...I know!) and my trusty Bronzetalon named Achilles has been my hero until he met Hera in round 12.

1) Fireflash 1 defeated by Virtue 6 bB (dumb luck since it was a lousy choice...misread the chart!)
    2) Trojan 1 defeated by Bronzetalon 9 Bb (lost. Hypnotic 6)

Rounds 3-11 all won with Bronzetalon 9 using only bash attacks, anywhere from 1-3 hits needed.

Good luck everyone!!
    Congrats, Tuffykitten! And no Virtue was a good choice against Fireflash. Pink is strong against the yellow in Fireflash.

Fashion Designer
    I'm speeding again ( I know...I know!) and my trusty Bronzetalon named Achilles has been my hero until he met Hera in round 12.

1) Fireflash 1 defeated by Virtue 6 bB (dumb luck since it was a lousy choice...misread the chart!)

Good luck everyone!!
    Pink is strong to yellow - for early rounds even one strong color is a good choice.
    And good luck to you too!

Executive Chef

2) Trojan 1 defeated by Bronzetalon 9 Bb (lost. Hypnotic 6)

Rounds 3-11 all won with Bronzetalon 9 using only bash attacks, anywhere from 1-3 hits needed.

Good luck everyone!!
    Good luck hun its a fab prize i made a vow not to rush this time ha only cz iv no gold but just to see if i could do it id say it will be close as i have to work heres to fingers crossed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphirecross View Post
    Trojan is mythic and black - pink is weak to black, white is strong to both. A white-red would be a good choice.
    But green/ red doesn't necessarily work because green is weak against Mythic. Red is neutral.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Hey im waitin to go into round 3 again haha!
    Good luck everyone
    Good luck, maizee!

Fashion Designer
    The early rounds lately have a lot more rares instead of commons. We used to get level 1 fire, water, etc as first opponent. Now we get stuff like fire flash, which is rare. Most of the first 15 are all rare, some removed/retired/not-breedable.

So, yeah, harder than it used to be, for the last few tourneys.
    But at least now no one starts out losing to a level 1 fire dragon lol.
    Last edited by sapphirecross; 08-12-14 at 12:49 PM. Reason: First 15 RARE rather lol

Executive Chef
    The early rounds lately have a lot more rares instead of commons. We used to get level 1 fire, water, etc as first opponent. Now we get stuff like fire flash, which is rare. Most of the first 15 are all common, some removed/retired/not-breedable.

Imagin losing to a baby fire......heartbreaker!!

Executive Chef
    The early rounds lately have a lot more rares instead of commons. We used to get level 1 fire, water, etc as first opponent. Now we get stuff like fire flash, which is rare. Most of the first 15 are all common, some removed/retired/not-breedable.

Maybe that's why we don't get level 1 fire dragons anymore! Our dragons don't have to be so embarrassed by losing to one!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    But green/ red doesn't necessarily work because green is weak against Mythic. Red is neutral.
    Hey DA

Yeah, but green is strong to black - sometimes you get that lucky streak where weak colors seem irrelevant. Well, I personally don't, but I see it happen to other people in lists all the time lol.