Thread: Food help please.. !!!!!....

New Resident

Food help please.. !!!!!....

Hi All, may I just ask how and where can I get all my foods that are stored automatically. please answer asap. tnx..

The Honorable Panda
    Go to Main-My Gifts. All the food gifted to you will be there. (You may need to scroll to page two to see all your gifts.)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hi I'm not pertaining to the gifts that was given to me. What I'm asking is all the foods that was stored automatically when I'm done cooking but there is no available counter for the cooked food. Where did it go after I tried to serve the food????..

New Resident
    any new info?..

All the food gets combined onto one counter. If you had, say, 3 counters of cake with 100, 200, and 300 each, when you cook something new and have no more counters all the cake gets combined onto one counter (the first one that had cake on it), so now you have 1 counter of 600 cakes. If you tap (once!) on the counter with your food on it you can see how much serving it has total.

Wait! Are you saying you may have stored a counter that had food on it? I did that once and lost all the food on the counters. It doesn't automatically save. If you throw a counter with food on it into storage, the counter goes into storage but the food gets tossed! That was my sad experience anyway.