Thread: Help, farm story 2

Exclamation Help, farm story 2

I'm on level 7, I have 2 stones and a piece of grass to be removed but cannot get the tools, also my shop needs to be built so it tells me to do some deliveries to get the tools.
    I can't do any deliveries as I can't grow or harvest any crops so there's nothing to be delivered.
    My crops are full and state that I need a tool to upgrade so I can't grow any crops.
    I can't feed my animals as I can't grow anything for them to eat.
    I basically can't do anything. It may be me as I'm totally new to the game but I've been at stale mate for the past 2 days.
    Has anyone got any advice please!

Nightclub Owner
    In the delivery shed you can discard orders that you can't fill by pressing the x button. After a period of time you will get new orders to replace the ones you discarded. When you get ones you can fulfil send them off to get the coins, xp and a chance of parts/tools.

With your animals, do you not have any wheat or corn in your silo? This is what you need to put into your feed ill to get feed. If you don't have these crops you'll need to do some deliveries that reduce the crops in your silo then buy some wheat/corn from the market and start growing it.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thank you s

Thank you, all sorted now

Was wondering if you could help me again please.
    Problems with fishing. I have many hooks/bait that I've crafted at the bait shop but it still won't allow me to fish. Do I have to wait until all my baits are full before it gives me one?
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks

No worries, can you believe caught a fish. Yes, bait has to be full.
    Last edited by purplebabe2025; 08-30-14 at 08:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebabe2025 View Post
    Was wondering if you could help me again please.
    Problems with fishing. I have many hooks/bait that I've crafted at the bait shop but it still won't allow me to fish. Do I have to wait until all my baits are full before it gives me one?
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks

No worries, can you believe caught a fish. Yes, bait has to be full.

No you don't have to wait for the bait to be full - just one bait and you can fish.

You tap on the tackle box at the edge of the pond and it says begin fishing, so you drag one of your bait into the pond. If there is a hotspot with fish swirling, then aim for there as there is a higher chance of getting the more expensive fish or two anchovies.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).