Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightlight Dragon - Aug 08, 2014 - iOS Battle and Craft(expired)

Executive Chef
    Good witch lvl 14 defeated by ather BB

Banned
    So I am faced with 43 orbs and this one will be an easy one to get. Not sure if I will go for two. Perhaps.... I think there is a full tourney starting today in less than 3 hours so that is another easy 26 orbs.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hewags View Post
    Ten battles today ... Two wins. Just TWO. Champions and diamonds getting destroyed. What did TL mess up this time.
    That's super harsh. It seems like everyone has been getting their butts kicked in the arena. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I thought I got lucky beating a Sasquatch in one battle but now I'm stuck on this gadget dragon so it's evening out. I'm just waiting for a tournament so I can battle the easy ones at the beginning haha

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    So I am faced with 43 orbs and this one will be an easy one to get. Not sure if I will go for two. Perhaps.... I think there is a full tourney starting today in less than 3 hours so that is another easy 26 orbs.
    I envy the fact that you can actually say "easy 26 orbs." If there is a full tournament, that gives me about 7 easy orbs. Everything else has to be pried from the dragons' cold, dead claws.

Fashion Designer
    Stuck on a level 12 Polar I keep getting Arctic Dragons and they're so difficult to defeat! Even with 14 Diamond types to choose from, I always lose!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Stuck on a level 12 Polar I keep getting Arctic Dragons and they're so difficult to defeat! Even with 14 Diamond types to choose from, I always lose!
    That should go away with the new tourney. Beware of those level 1 babies.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    That should go away with the new tourney. Beware of those level 1 babies.....
    Yea I just noticed the tourney I lost round one already :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauxjangles View Post
    I envy the fact that you can actually say "easy 26 orbs." If there is a full tournament, that gives me about 7 easy orbs. Everything else has to be pried from the dragons' cold, dead claws.
    Agreed....these lotteries are quite unpredictable, and so far i've never won 26 easy rounds in one of them...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Yea I just noticed the tourney I lost round one already :/
    Good luck on the next one

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck in the tourney all.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast