Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the Wheel

Executive Chef
    I'm missing only enlightened, but I expect to get it before the event is over. These wheels are a lot of fun! I won food, never disappointing to an iOS player! I have never had a surplus of food! I wish the maps would go away for the higher level wheel. Unless TL has plans to use maps in the future for expansions, it's just so much toilet paper to me.
    I think the pearl thingys are the new battle award parts, for the next craftable Dragon from battling.
    Good Luck Everyone!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I'm missing only enlightened, but I expect to get it before the event is over. These wheels are a lot of fun! I won food, never disappointing to an iOS player! I have never had a surplus of food! I wish the maps would go away for the higher level wheel. Unless TL has plans to use maps in the future for expansions, it's just so much toilet paper to me.
    I think the pearl thingys are the new battle award parts, for the next craftable Dragon from battling.
    Good Luck Everyone!
    Nightlight Orbs for the Nightlight Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Oh not this again! I hate the wheel, never get the dragons and it is so frustrating. I am going to do my best to ignore the little thing on the right side of the screen. No no, nothing there. See, all blank...

Have got only food on all accounts
    Feel free to add me in Dragon Story,Fantasy Forest Story,Restaurant Story 2 and Bakery Story 2
    My ID is KittyMur

Nightclub Owner
    I got 2 mystic maps on my first spin (booooo)

Executive Chef
    My version of Enlightened Dragon

(Just temp eggs for the chart)
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    First spin ~ white chocolate. I already have

Fashion Designer
    I think the only I dont have is that enlightened one.

The battle arena pearls are also not good..when you get so high up level wise the battles are not worth the hassle for me outside a tournament.

Executive Chef
    I'm only missing Nano and Enlightened from this wheel. Which of course means if I even get a dragon (unlikely) it won't be either of those. The wheel is always a joke.

Executive Chef
    First spin I got the orbs. Is this what is going to be needed for the next crafting dragon? I hope so.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast