Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: August 6th Egyptian goals glitch, please help? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    The goal Finding the Key will only unlock if you have completed the goal Another Tomb Treat, which regards Karakadey Drinks. If you see Finding The Key as an assigned goal, it means you completed Another Tomb Treat.

Another Tomb Treat also unlocks the Desert Hound statue, which is why you see it in your market, but the Desert Hounds goal won't unlock until you complete Ful Of It. I hope this helps you!
    Thank you MMB, I guess I'm on the right track afterall

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    The goal Finding the Key will only unlock if you have completed the goal Another Tomb Treat, which regards Karakadey Drinks. If you see Finding The Key as an assigned goal, it means you completed Another Tomb Treat.

Another Tomb Treat also unlocks the Desert Hound statue, which is why you see it in your market, but the Desert Hounds goal won't unlock until you complete Ful Of It. I hope this helps you!
    Thankyou so much for all your help! A bit confusing kind of like hieroglyphics really are, but sucha great update!! Everything is really beautiful, and I hope everyone responsible knows what a great job they did!!

Ancient Sands Stove bug

I have just finished the goal making 10 strawberry juices with the Sphinx Fountain and I have not received the goal for the Karakadey however I am able to cook it.
    I've also received the Ful of It goal but I am unable to purchase the Ancient Sands stove because it is not unlocked for whatever reason, in the shop Please help. I have closed the game and restarted my phone but nothing works...
    Last edited by SilverWings104; 08-08-14 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWings104 View Post
    I have just finished the goal making 10 strawberry juices with the Sphinx Fountain and I have not received the goal for the Karakadey however I am able to cook it.
    I've also received the Ful of It goal but I am unable to purchase the Ancient Sands stove because it is not unlocked for whatever reason, in the shop Please help. I have closed the game and restarted my phone but nothing works...
    You're on the right track! You need to complete Cracking The Code in order to unlock the Ancient Sands Stove and the goal "Another Tomb Treat", which relates to the Karakadey Juice.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Ooooo I see. Thank you so much

Farm Supplier
    HELP! I'm on the Find the Key goal and visited 15 neighbors and left tips. It checked off the tips portion of the goal but not the 'visit 15 neighbors' portion and i'm unable to continue the other goals untill that one is checked off.

What do I need to do to get it to recognize that I've visited my neighbors? This is very frustrating!

You need to visit community members not your nbrs. Many people have been confused by that part of the goal

Farm Supplier
    I have bought two of the desert hounds as per the request in the goal, however it is only showing as one, I have them both on show in my restaurant so anyone can see they are there. The program is not picking them both up. Any ideas on how to get round this. I've tried putting them both back into storage and taking them out again but it is adamant that there is only one! any ideas folks? restaurant name is gremsgrub

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    I have bought two of the desert hounds as per the request in the goal, however it is only showing as one, I have them both on show in my restaurant so anyone can see they are there. The program is not picking them both up. Any ideas on how to get round this. I've tried putting them both back into storage and taking them out again but it is adamant that there is only one! any ideas folks? restaurant name is gremsgrub
    Have just finished deleting cache and uninstalling game then reinstalling but still no change. Two desert hounds in the restaurant but the "goal " only shows one. I'm not buying anymore in case they don't count either don't want to waste coins.

Rhino Keeper
    More of an annoyance then a glitch - wasted an hour visiting neighbors on kindle before realizing it says neighbors but is really community members. Set me back a day and a half as visiting on kindle takes forever.
    On the positive side I do like the cat and hound statues.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast