Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: August 6th Egyptian goals glitch, please help? :)

Fashion Designer

Question August 6th Egyptian goals glitch, please help? :)

Iphone 5 version 7.1.2
    game version 1.7.1

There is a massive glitch....i never got the 3rd goal in the sphinx fountain for the karakadey juice but I put them on to cook anyway. I asked 12 neighbours for the hieroglyphs including my husband on his device and my other place on my old device. I didn't get the request, neither did he. I went back in and all the drinks i had cooking on the stoves were gone so I put them on to cook again.....still no goal asking me to do it.....and asked all the rest of my neighbours for hieroglyphs and I still have not recieved ANY hieroglyphs!! Or request for them on my old device and neither has my husband on his device. I have force closed my game 3 times, and turned my phone completely off and on again to try and reset it but no luck. I know there was a glitch earlier with the 3 recipe not showing up as a goal, someone posted in the specific goal thread that part of the goal was completed for them without doing it! so I guess I got stuck in the reverse of that can't get it done no matter what I do
    I also deleted the game off my device and re installed, still no joy.
    Last edited by nukesters2; 08-07-14 at 02:16 PM. Reason: included new information

You won't get the next goals in this goal line until you complete Cracking The Code and Ful Of It. Once you've completed those two goals, you'll receive the next two. Hope that helps!

You will need to get 6 Hieroglyphics from your neighbors to complete Cracking The Code. I'm sorry to hear you experienced an issue with these requests. Did you attempt to re-send the neighbor requests for Hieroglyphics when you noticed they had not gone through? Our games require a stable connection to the internet so your progress can be saved - it sounds like you might have experienced a sync error if your food was gone and your requests did not go to your neighbors. You can always visit another community member or neighbor in-game to ensure that your progress has been saved to our servers.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Fashion Designer
    I do understand how to complete the goals. Yes I sent hieroglyph requests to more neighbours 2 more times. I can not ask again now until after reset at midnight. I read in the update thread that other people had the same issue but theirs has been resolved. And other people had similar ussues but those as well have been resolved.

I have the same problem.
    I have 5 restaurant game, 3 with IOS6 has no problem to receive 6 Hieroglyphics, but 2 from IOS7 not even receive any of the 6Hieroglyphics, I sent request to myself and neighbors, for those 2 from IOS7 not show up the request, all my 5 restaurant are level 99. I know how to play the game. Please look into this matter and fix it. I don't think I will use 30 gems to skip this step.

I'm sorry for any continued inconvenience as a result of this issue. It does appear that there was a minor issue with the goal requesting the Hieroglyphic Wallpaper and not the Hieroglyphic gift. This has now been fixed. When your gifts reset, please try again and you should now be able to receive Hieroglyphics.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Rhino Keeper
    Having same issue here. I'm also level 99, and fully understand how's these goals work.

Sent out the some requests for the 6 Hieroglyphs to few of my more active neightbors (including Stomie). Checked the News Feed, it recorded 5 neighbours have responded but the goal recorded 0/6. So, I tried sending/resending to some more neighbors, received 2 more responses according to News Feed, but still 0/6 in the goal......

I'm playing on iPhone iOS 7.1.2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMayWhite View Post
    I have the same problem.
    I have 5 restaurant game, 3 with IOS6 has no problem to receive 6 Hieroglyphics, but 2 from IOS7 not even receive any of the 6Hieroglyphics, I sent request to myself and neighbors, for those 2 from IOS7 not show up the request, all my 5 restaurant are level 99. I know how to play the game. Please look into this matter and fix it. I don't think I will use 30 gems to skip this step.
    I also am level 99 and know how to play hopefully it will be reset at midnight as per the reply from Meowmeowbeans I also thought "no way I am spending 30 gems to get by this!!" lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I'm sorry for any continued inconvenience as a result of this issue. It does appear that there was a minor issue with the goal requesting the Hieroglyphic Wallpaper and not the Hieroglyphic gift. This has now been fixed. When your gifts reset, please try again and you should now be able to receive Hieroglyphics.
    thankyou for the update! it is unfortunate it happened, but hopefully after midnight we will be able to carry on playing properly

Rhino Keeper
    I hope it gets fixed too. It's frustrating seeing that people have sent it (including myself & Stormie!) but none registering. Will see if reset gets things fixed. I really don't want to send requests out again.

Rhino Keeper
    okay i did the 12 purple drinks, and the cat statue was suppose to unlock but instead the grey hound statue unlocked. so i'm suppose to visit 15 nbrs/tips and buy one cat statue but i can't cause it didnt unlock!! any help on this??????

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast