Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Old goals -- do they ever come back around?

Fashion Designer
    They should replay those goals from the first few years. They would probably be 30 day goals, and no collectibles, which would be fun!!!!

Designers could then work on future goals, or any bugs there might be.

P.S. please give Android videos too.

Farm Supplier
    Hi! Longtime player since 2012. I'm hoping you consider making some minor changes, my community has mentioned same problems and I've witnessed them here on forum as well.
    ������������Imo I think the small parts required to make larger parts need to decrease. Especially for 2 goal oven. If they would go back to how goals worked back in 2012-13 that would be great! I spent $400k on building ovens myself without my neighbors help. With the limited gifts per day and then delay on gifts it's horrible to complete goal unless you actually spend money to build yourself and yes I said delay, sometimes I receive gift request 3 days after a neighbor sends request! Not cool! . When I say build myself, I basically cook recipe then put oven back in storage over and over until all small parts collected to build main part for oven. Way to much work!!! And others agree with me. As a player since 2012 I stopped playing for two years when this new goal system came out. It frustrated me so bad and still does. Why? Because I actually have a full time business and a second part time job waiting tables. And when I wait tables I cannot collect food from ovens, food expires. It's horrible! Takes way to much time! S8 needs to consider people that work! A TON of my neighbors have stopped playing over the years because of these goals. Not to mention, start adding more recipes to the ORIGINAL ovens. I've cooked EVERYTHING in my original ovens and my original drink maker. Atleast make it to where you can keep earning gems or coins without stopping at 4.
    I've completed all tasks for medals, cooked ALL items in original ovens, drink makers. Oh and still never made it to lvl 100. I've been at lvl 99 for over 10 years. NOT COOL! Please revamp the game to make it more friendlier towards longterm players. ��

#1 change part requirements like goals back in 2012
    #2 make it where we can actually reach lvl 100
    #3 goal items we had to work for should not be allowed for newer players to just purchase. Not fair
    #4 Make optional to reopen late goals to complete for older items.
    #5PLEASE PLEASE for the love of God! alphabetical order the gifts, or out into categories. It takes forever to actually send food or basic parts.
    #6 do special goals or other tasks for older players
    #7add on more recipes for ORIGINAL ovens & ORIGINAL drink makers.
    #8Add more awards for older players
    #9 PLEASE bring back the gem despensers
    #10 less gems to expand or not so many coins
    #11 HUGE ISSUE for IPhone users. PLEASE make it where if we want to pull older decor out that is NO longer buy able that we don't have to go back to the start of the inventory after removing each item. This is so ANNOYING! Especially at Christmas and other holidays when we want to decorate.

This game has become a job in itself, used to be relaxing and joyful. But has become a burden.
    Please consider doing some changes.

Thank you,

Jenna
    Playing since May 2012

Farm Supplier
    That's what I was saying. Reopen or a chance to redue the goals instead of allowing people just to buy our finished goal items.
    Playing since May 2012

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123