Thread: Stars advancing to next level doesn't increase

Stars advancing to next level doesn't increase

The stars at the top middle of the page doesn't increase. It's supposed to increase, showing in highlighted colors, when I make purchases and collect coins from the tables. In the spring I've noticed it wasn't moving & bought more things to help it. Still no change. Why is this? Thank u for helping me :-)

Executive Chef
    R u talking about ur XPs that show what lvl ur on? I noticed u joined the forums back in April 2012 so have u already reached lvl 99? If u have then it won't advance since 99 is it. If not then u might try emailing support@teamlava and telling them ur problem. B sure 2 include ur username, device ur playing on, the version ur using and any other pertinent information and c if they will help u solve ur problem.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Yes the stars & I am on level 99. If that's the maximum level, why not give me access to achieve the missed goals so I can get the locked ovens?
    Last edited by Funla805; 08-19-14 at 04:44 PM. Reason: add'l comment

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Funla805 View Post
    Yes the stars & I am on level 99. If that's the maximum level, why not give me access to achieve the missed goals so I can get the locked ovens?
    Because TL doesn't do that, once goals expire they never come back. So any content that goes with those goals stay locked for those who didn't do them.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

New Resident
    Why are the stoves locked up for every 4 levels. If you have a goal you achieve and your suppose to get 2ovens and only one come out, then your stuck on that goal and another goal comes up then you have to choose Buy new oven or complete goal. Are the stoves locked on anyone else. Help

Quote Originally Posted by 33alice View Post
    Why are the stoves locked up for every 4 levels. If you have a goal you achieve and your suppose to get 2ovens and only one come out, then your stuck on that goal and another goal comes up then you have to choose Buy new oven or complete goal. Are the stoves locked on anyone else. Help
    You'll have to store some of your current appliances to buy and build new ones. Not a problem, you won't loose the ones you already have, they'll just be in storage and you can swap them out that way whenever you want.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 33alice View Post
    Ur able to only store built appliances. U can't store unbuilt appliances.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel