Page 94 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Rhino Keeper
    If shrinking is not a solution, then maybe give us the option to chip it away
    to get, say, 100 gold nuggets?
    Those who want it can have it, Thisbe, like me, don't like it, can make use of it for something we really want!

A grand sundial, I like it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	133.5 KB 
ID:	15064

Greselda & Fire Faerie Statue
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	15081

Rhino Keeper
    Useless item doesn't even worth a dime.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    We're planning a Community event like this for Halloween, because we think it'll be a lot of fun. But in Castle we have lots of cool options for events and quest chains outside of these specific types of events, so you won't be seeing them super often from us... our story content is the main draw of this game, so we want to make sure that good quest content is always available.
    That's great to hear. I'm glad you guys enjoy creating the plot as much as we love following it on it's weird and winding path. Thanks Gilmmergate

Farm Supplier
    I honestly love the sun dial. And I don't think it is too big considering the detail on it. I'm just a bit strapped for room but I play so slow it takes me forever to achieve goals and expand. 10hr work days doesn't leave a lot of time for game play but the nicest thing about Castle Story is you can play at your own pace for the most part. I have been here since the beginning and I love CS. Kingdom is Nyn if anyone wants to visit. On a side note I think it will take me over a year to accomplish sister sister ....... Mean goal lol!

Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Useless item doesn't even worth a dime.
    yp, just decoration i stored cuz no space.
    maybe i wont store if there royalpoints on it...

Fashion Designer
    AAHHH the Fire Fairy is so pretty... but I only have 2149 stones with barely 4 days left!!! I don't know whether go go bonanza and try to get around 1000 more stones or give up and not waste my time. Will it be available later for purchase?

Fashion Designer
    AAHHH the Fire Fairy is so pretty... but I only have 2149 stones with barely 4 days left!!! I don't know whether go go bonanza and try to get around 1000 more stones or give up and not waste my time. Will it be available later for purchase?

Fashion Designer
    groan... I don't think I'll have enough time on the weekend to go crazy. I think I'l have to pass it up. I HOPE there's a way to buy that statue later!!!