Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Olympus type breeding results

New Resident
    Diamond/Aphrodite = 7hrs

Executive Chef
    WTH!!!! Why did TL change the possibilities 😡😡😡 now from diamond/Aphrodite/ares/Poseidon will produce STUPID Olympus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    WTH!!!! Why did TL change the possibilities ������ now from diamond/Aphrodite/ares/Poseidon will produce STUPID Olympus
    And maybe all you get is Olympus now..... who knows

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Not this time it didn't. I am faced with 7 hours and I think it might be Olympus. Apparently there is more than 1 option for this combo. Has anyone else gotten something different than Gold dragon?
    We got seven hours too which makes us think it is Daisy and that Olympus now breaks down or it's just Olympus. Kind of boring. Too bad.

Executive Chef
    Ugh it was good while it lasted ...at least I got 2 mercury and gold on both account
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Anyways I don't need to be worry 👆👆👆 I got 2 golds and 1 mercury on my main acct
    And got 1 gold and 3 mercuries in my other acct so I am happy 😍😍💃💃
    I knew it TL can't see there players happy 😁😁

Executive Chef
    Can anyone plz tell me that now there is only 1 possibility from diamond/Aphrodite that is Olympus or others are as well like love laser light unicorn and other plz tell me
    I want to try for unicorn 😫😫

Rhino Keeper
    I play on an Android device, and I breed the Diamond and Ares dragons and I got the ultra rare Gold dragon. I have done this 3 times so far, and each time I get the Gold dragon with this combination.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    I play on an Android device, and I breed the Diamond and Ares dragons and I got the ultra rare Gold dragon. I have done this 3 times so far, and each time I get the Gold dragon with this combination.
    Congrats... But if your are on android how did you get ares? Since it was an event dragon which is not available on android.
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Can anyone plz tell me that now there is only 1 possibility from diamond/Aphrodite that is Olympus or others are as well like love laser light unicorn and other plz tell me
    I want to try for unicorn 
    I think we are going to have to just keep trying to breed if we want to know for sure, since we know how giving of info TL is. So far, our breeding with any type of Olympus dragon and Diamond has resulted in seven hours for our games. The party's over. 😕

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast