Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Olympus type breeding results

Executive Chef
    Just got my 2nd gold dragon yay!!!! 😍😍😍 I am sooo happy I got 2 golds and 2 mercury 💃💃💃

Rhino Keeper
    im kinda sad and happy. will finally get gold dragons but missed out on mercury because i didnt like poseidon XD

Executive Chef
    Hmm yes...these super easy ways of getting Mercury and Gold (i got Gold a couple weeks ago though, just by amazing pure luck, bred the "old way" lol) does make them feel less special sort of....but it is indeed nice for many who have been struggling for ages getting them! Well well, anyway i'd be a fool complaing about it!

Fashion Designer
    I am loading up on the Mercury, they are my top earners and with the fast evolve time it will be great to accumulate..and if I want to trade it will get a decent payback for other crafting dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Just got my 2nd gold dragon yay!!!! ������ I am sooo happy I got 2 golds and 2 mercury ������
    Yay! I just put my first Gold in the nest and my second is in the den! Won't get anymore though, since 44 hours are a ****er

Rhino Keeper
    got me a few mercury, and 2 gold, will have to start trying for the unicorn and angel, I keep getting loves so decided to go for my 2 gold, will try again after gold is off the den

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Yay! I just put my first Gold in the nest and my second is in the den! Won't get anymore though, since 44 hours are a ****er
    Yes I am not going to try for another gold 2 are good enough and yes 44 hrs are sooo long 😝😝

Anyways congrats 👍👍😍😍

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laraelyn View Post
    got me a few mercury, and 2 gold, will have to start trying for the unicorn and angel, I keep getting loves so decided to go for my 2 gold, will try again after gold is off the den
    I was also trying for unicorn and was on my 7th love then I decided to try for 2nd gold 💃💃👍😍 after gold I will try again 😀😃

Fashion Designer
    Siiiigh. Still wishing I had a Diamond.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Siiiigh. Still wishing I had a Diamond.
    Ugh...here we sit babbling about how easy it has become breeding some diamond hybrids, while other struggle to get the elusive Diamond for starters....i hope you soon somehow get a Diamond too!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast