Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: August Sneak Peek

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping for an update tomorrow that I can participate in so I'm hoping for the summer one! Pretty please

Nightclub Owner
    Is that Princess Buttercup from The Princess Bride?

Nightclub Owner
    We got this info in another thread

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    The update tomorrow is for all players LV 10+ - it's a new type of event for Castle Story, so we're giving everyone a few weeks to complete it. After that, well... it's our 2nd anniversary (wow!) Folks who have completed our 1st anniversary update should have access to this questline (LV 22+).

After that, we're going back to the end game for a little while, until our seasonal events begin (Halloween!). This isn't set in stone, but it should give you a rough idea of what to expect from us.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    1. What does going back to "end game" mean?

2. Not sure if I completed 1st anniversary quest; does that mean we wouldn't be able to do 2nd anniversary quest?

Thanks so much for advance info

Executive Chef
    First Anniversary quest was the Jousting Arena.

Rhino Keeper
    I am looking forward to the Solstice Wanderyers. Will they be staying at the Kingdom Inn? Nobody has ever come to stay there. And I hope Kaz is back!

Can't wait to see if I stockpiled the right things. If not, it will only add to the challenges. LOL

Thanks TL to a great summer's end.

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    2. Not sure if I completed 1st anniversary quest; does that mean we wouldn't be able to do 2nd anniversary quest?
    i dont remember, too

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    First Anniversary quest was the Jousting Arena.
    thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    1. What does going back to "end game" mean?

Thanks so much for advance info
    I'm guessing 1 is the main story line
    Last edited by maguar; 08-08-14 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Took out info
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    So what are people speculating about today's summer event, given that it's level 10+. I'm guessing it will be more about collecting than stockpiling, since it's pretty hard for lower levels to have much stockpiled. I'm also thinking lots of flowers and mushrooms, and probably dyes although hopefully there won't be huge water demands for those that don't have the first knowledge shard. Other than that, I'm really not sure what to expect. Any other guesses?

Executive Chef
    Since it is a community event, it wouldn't be surprising if there is either gifting or asking neighbors involved.

If marketing is involved, maybe each of us will have to build a wooden pony, dye it pink, and then have to visit other kingdoms, tap their pony, until we have collected enough taps to make ours real...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast