Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update - 8-6-2014

Executive Chef
    I had to shut down, then when I restarted, the cats were unlocked. I bought them, then when I looked at the goal, food was still locked. Went back, and goal to buy cats was still undone. I bought the cats again, then it opened the next recipe.
    Good luck!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

I had to finish the falafel and then the cat statue was unlocked.

Executive Chef
    I hope this theme continues at least another week.i love this theme and there are a lot more possibilities with the decor that would enhance it

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, please have more Egyptian things in the near future. I have been waiting forever for some beautiful Egyptian art to decorate with, and decorating a large area would look better with more objects. I wish the wallpaper didn't have pictures of food in it, that just looks silly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    Yes, please have more Egyptian things in the near future. I have been waiting forever for some beautiful Egyptian art to decorate with, and decorating a large area would look better with more objects. I wish the wallpaper didn't have pictures of food in it, that just looks silly.
    Totally agree about the food hieroglyphs! Detracts from the seriousness and beauty of the other decor.

Fashion Designer
    I have been getting request for Hieroglyphics, but I never got this goal. I am on my last recipe on the oven...cooking the 10 hr Kushari...the goal is called "The Treasure Room"...I believe this is the last goal then I'm done. Is that correct? Wonder why I never got the goal to ask for the Hieroglyphics. Anyone else have this happen?

I'm on iOS if that matters.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    Yes, Yes, Yes to more Egyptian themed items, no to silly wallpaper. How about a wallpaper with real hieroglyphics on it? They are so beautiful, and the other decor items are so realistic. The wallpaper detracts from the serious beauty of the realistic decor!!
    More, Please!!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Farm Supplier
    I really like all the art for this theme/goal, including the wallpaper. But the way the goals themselves have been done is really bad. 😟

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    I have been getting request for Hieroglyphics, but I never got this goal. I am on my last recipe on the oven...cooking the 10 hr Kushari...the goal is called "The Treasure Room"...I believe this is the last goal then I'm done. Is that correct? Wonder why I never got the goal to ask for the Hieroglyphics. Anyone else have this happen?

I'm on iOS if that matters.
    This happened to me as well. I didn't ask for hieroglyphs because it was done(?) and when I bought the counters that goal set went off my list. You probably missed it/didn't notice it. Goal updates these days are weird.

New Resident
    Watch out for 'Find the key'. Asked to visit neighbours but should read community. I tried to put this on bugs but didn't have permissions.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast