Thread: Transfer Farm Story (original) to new device - dlp

Transfer Farm Story (original) to new device - dlp

I have been trying to get storm8/teamlava to transfer Farm Story (original) from a dead tablet to a new tablet since 7/28/14. I have sent multiple emails with pertinent information on old tablet's latest config for me as requested in the auto reply email(s) I have received. (Of course, these have generated multiple ticket numbers - one should have been enough!) I suspect I have lost a lot of 'friends'. No action as of 8/2/14.

My old id is LoveEagles.

(I have installed Farm Story (original) on new tablet with a new temporary id which has been submitted as part of the info that was requested in the auto reply emails from teamlava.)

I have spent $$$ on this game.

I am getting very frustrated.

Can anyone help me?

Fashion Designer
    Hi, sorry to hear that and sorry you first didn't check this forum as you could've transferred the game yourself - per the threat: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Storm8-Method

I'm little surprised that you are having issues with support - did you send the e-mail to support@storm8.com? And sent them all of your information? I had a few neighbors, who sent e-mail and their game was transferred within couple of days. You already set up a new ID and they are the only ones that can help you now - I think.

Tks, bbieprnc for your input.

A friend did this on her tablet via the auto-response email instructions from teamlava and it was fixed the next day.

We set up the new id per their email instructions.

(We're going from a Kindle Fire (original) to Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.)

We have sent the below email info to BOTH storm8 and teamlava support.

The info requested in email to transfer Farm Story is indicated below.
    (All info provided above the line so indicated in email to return to storm8/teamlava)

Temporary Storm8 ID on the device you want to use (please make one)
    Storm8 ID you want recovered (your old account)
    Which games(s) did you play? [FARM STORY]
    Your old Profile Name and Level
    How many Neighbors did you have?
    How many Gems or Gold did you last have on your old account? (we require this info to verify your account)
    Facebook Connected? [NO] (if yes, connect your temporary account to the same Facebook account)

We submitted the above info to teamlava/storm8 multiple times (of course, selected items not filled in HERE for forum post...).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveEagles View Post
    Tks, bbieprnc for your input.

A friend did this on her tablet via the auto-response email instructions from teamlava and it was fixed the next day.

We set up the new id per their email instructions.

(We're going from a Kindle Fire (original) to Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.)

We have sent the below email info to BOTH storm8 and teamlava support.

The info requested in email to transfer Farm Story is indicated below.
    (All info provided above the line so indicated in email to return to storm8/teamlava)

We submitted the above info to teamlava/storm8 multiple times (of course, selected items not filled in HERE for forum post...).
    I understand their autoresponse e-mail, but if you didn't set up the ID you could've followed the instructions per the threat, load one of their Storm8 games, play it to level 2 and transfer your ID. Now with the new ID already set up, they need to merge the two accounts. I'm surprised that it is taking this long, maybe because of multiple tickets, as very recently I helped one of my friends, who doesn't speak English, and it was transferred within a day.

Hope they will resolve the issue. You may try to do it through the Storm8 game, but I don't think it will work. so sorry.