Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Graphics fail

Executive Chef

Graphics fail

Look at this new graphic. This is not the carefully rendered, magnificently detailed graphic we have all come to know and love from our beloved CS. This looks like a pink blob. What is going on with our game? I guess I should have known it was too good to last! Between this, the new bugs with the last update and the icon fiasco, I am having a sad day. Please, TL, don't ruin this game! I guess I'm going to have to stop buying gems in protest. These developments really suck.

Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    I'm sad along with you

Rhino Keeper
    I second that. It's those new colors that give me shivers up my spine.

Fashion Designer
    Agreed. Loved the earth tones, the medieval look. Had no problem with the faerie colors, because, well, fairies. But the attention to detail, the craftsmanship, was always a hallmark of this game. Changes are afoot, it seems...

Executive Chef
    I see what you mean but they look just like the 'Belladonna baubles'. Personally I would have preferred a different look to the faerie offering. It's a bag. As a Graphic Designer a bag could come in many forms, maybe with tassles and more pouch looking. There is a noticeable change from some designs to others.

Executive Chef
    Agreed. ...so, is *everything* gonna be psychedelic neon from here on out??

Executive Chef
    Totally agree, sad thing indeed that my favorite game CS is turning into some other unreconizable substandard game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Agreed. ...so, is *everything* gonna be psychedelic neon from here on out??
    That would be the one thing that makes me quit. I store all the gaudy, crayon art, like the Tea Party. If I can't build a beautiful kingdom any more, why bother. I buy a lot of gems... I don't think a 5 year old girl is going to do that. I craft extra items when we have items limited to particular quests - just to have them in the art gallery of my inventory. Please bring back the beautiful, detailed artwork, so I can continue designing and growing my kingdom.

Fashion Designer
    Evil forces are trying to turn our kingdoms into candy blast mania! *shivers*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Evil forces are trying to turn our kingdoms into candy blast mania! *shivers*
    Torn between laughing or weeping, but I shiver too....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast