Thread: tables and chairs placement rule

tables and chairs placement rule

is there a rule for tables and chairs arrangement, i put more table than chair like others do, and then after i quit and login again aFter hours, i discover that my seat arrangement was rearranged, and some of my chairs and tables was gone. Wish someone can tell me, its some mistake there?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the experience of seats re-arranged,
    however I sometimes find my tables, decorations and wallpapers disappeared,
    but it's there, it is merely a problem of display, don't know is this the same case of yours.

Executive Chef
    U might try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to c if that solves the problem. And there r no rules about tables and chairs. B sure though uve got at least 25 chairs and tables arranged in a manner so ur bots r able to sit down and leave happy. Ull never have more than 28 bots in ur bakery at 1 time.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

You may want to try to play the game under a good Internet connection so the items in your bakery will have sufficient bandwidth to be downloaded properly.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by harvestborn View Post
    is there a rule for tables and chairs arrangement, i put more table than chair like others do, and then after i quit and login again aFter hours, i discover that my seat arrangement was rearranged, and some of my chairs and tables was gone. Wish someone can tell me, its some mistake there?
    If the new arrangement was a previous one you had, it is possible that after your placed more chairs/tables, you may of been out of sync with the servers and your progress did not save.
    After playing the game, go visit a neighbor and come back and make sure all your progress saved before leaving the game.

If you are still having this issue, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    U might try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to c if that solves the problem. And there r no rules about tables and chairs. B sure though uve got at least 25 chairs and tables arranged in a manner so ur bots r able to sit down and leave happy. Ull never have more than 28 bots in ur bakery at 1 time.
    Is that why some of my boys leave with blue broken hearts plenty of food and 3 sets of tables 34 seats total are some of my tables too far awaY?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	14914  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Is that why some of my boys leave with blue broken hearts plenty of food and 3 sets of tables 34 seats total are some of my tables too far awaY?
    You have more than enough seats but it looks like you have an extra seat in the middle of the first row which blocks access. Once you take that out, the blue hearts should disappear.
    Playing Restaurant and Bakery Story since Oct 2012
    See my bio for my neighbour preferences.
    Just started playing farm story 2, add me if youre looking for neighbours.

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by nicola211982 View Post
    You have more than enough seats but it looks like you have an extra seat in the middle of the first row which blocks access. Once you take that out, the blue hearts should disappear.
    Oh my goodness that's it thanks I totally did not see that THANK YOU! Sending a neighbor request