Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: August 2014

Buddies2013

Hello,

Please add shainasgill. I play multiple times a day, I tip as many neighbors as possible. I do not accept food items as gifts, I only accept parts and right now I am working on Fish Stands so I need parts for those. If you want food as gifts I am happy to oblige just put on my wall what you want specifically. Goes for parts also. Thanks a lot!

Need neighbors please add Ariesgir75 for restaurant story and bakery story gifts and tips daily

Looking for new neighbours who don't have tons of rules & are easy going but that do play. I accept any gifts and send random gifts - sometimes food and sometimes parts. I try to tip & gift at least every day or every second day.
    I play BS (level 65) and RS(level 69).
    add: winterycold

(My restos are called Alamo Freeze)

lets be friends=)

strangesarahi91

add me restaurant story and bakery story
    behbehng
    thanks

Please add me: wistfulskimmie

Thanks x

Fashion Designer
    I need neighbors who do the goals and thus gift goal parts and respond to parts requests. I tip when I have time, but don't always post. When there are no goals, I gift basic parts. ID angelmama24.

nikkirene

Looking for higher level players (80+) to gift parts daily. I would also prefer neighbors who understand that there is life outside of restaurant story and everyone doesn't have the time to tip every neighbor daily, so if you're particular about that, please do not add. I will delete anyone who adds me from the forum and sends food and I will decline all lower level neighbor requests. No offense, but I have too many lower level dormant players on my neighbors list. ID is SatinDoll78. Thanks in advance and Happy Cooking!!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast