Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 322/322 dragons, how I housed everyone :)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    2: now that tl saw its possible to house all dragons with current habitat limit they won't be in a hurry to increase habitats. ( bummer)

I thought this too!

Fashion Designer
    Wow this is amazing Congratulations!!

Executive Chef
    F
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Wow congrats.. So many dragons and so organized. Can't believe you fit them all.

Now for the bad news:
    1: unless you buy gold to buy the 500 gold habitats to house 4 dragons this ain't possible. ( need to be a gold buyer)
    2: now that tl saw its possible to house all dragons with current habitat limit they won't be in a hurry to increase habitats. ( bummer)
    Yeah, I did think that too, but decided to post list anyway as it IS actually possible to house all dragons and a few people had dragons in storage OR werent feeling like participating in events as they couldn't fit all dragons.

I weighed up pros and cons and felt it would be better to let community know having said that, if anyone wants to arrange their dragons differently, go ahead!! It was only meant to be a rough guide, and only one way of fitting them all in

I AM at the limit tho, 94/94 habitats. If TL decide to put out a new set, I'm a goner!!

Rhino Keeper
    How did you get all of those habitats each cost 500 gold! Did you get them on sale?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggy95 View Post
    How did you get all of those habitats each cost 500 gold! Did you get them on sale?
    I would like to say "yes, I got them on sale" but chances are i just bought as needed

There were probably a few on sale but most normal price
    Last edited by awsumum; 07-31-14 at 02:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's way too expensive. 100 gold sounds reasonable for each. I have a little over 2,000 gold and I spend it on breeding. (Excluding the gold giving dragons) And I didn't buy any of that gold I saved it all!
    Btw add me my ID is snuggy95

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggy95 View Post
    I think it's way too expensive. 100 gold sounds reasonable for each. I have a little over 2,000 gold and I spend it on breeding. (Excluding the gold giving dragons) And I didn't buy any of that gold I saved it all!
    Btw add me my ID is snuggy95
    Wow, how do you save up so much gold? I don't buy either and am trying to save my gold, but I got in a few gold traps, like accidentally buying mining bombs and accidentally speeding up things.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Fashion Designer
    Very impressive, and it shows me something

The excuse that too many dragons on the board causes memory issues with animations, is well, false. It might be true on older devices. But a "disable animations" button would fix that.

And there is nothing stopping someone with an Ipad 1 from doing exactly what you did.

I did also notice... NO INFINITY??? NO DIAMOND???

So, the only reason not to give more habitats is they want us to buy the 4 (gold only) ones. I just wish they would be honest about it.

Executive Chef
    Sorry, I forgot to add them in (I do have them in diamond habitats)

Have added to first post, and thankyou for letting me know

Fashion Designer
    52 upgraded habitats. At retail prices, that's 52x500 = 26000 gold.

At none sale prices, that's 8.9 (let's say 9 ) mountains of gold. At 99.99 each USD, that's $899.

Not very reasonable for a game, if you ask me.

Let's assume you got them all at the 200gold sale price, and bought mountains of gold at the discount 69.99

That's still 3.5 mountains, for a total of $245. More reasonable? Yes. Reasonable? Not even close to pay that just to house what you likely paid to speed breed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast