Thread: habitats

Rhino Keeper

habitats

I somehow bred a Tropic dragon and thought I could put it in the rainbow habitat, when you click on add an egg, Tropic comes up, but it is telling me to buy a habitat, then the 1st to come up is the rainbow! Why can't it be placed in the open slot I already have???

Rhino Keeper
    Tropic is a different type and doesn't live in rainbow habitat it lives in tropic sands, costs 500,000 coins
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    Tropic is a different type and doesn't live in rainbow habitat it lives in tropic sands, costs 500,000 coins
    That is exactly what I thought, but then I went and looked to add an egg to my existing rainbow and you can add a Tropic egg, so it seems it can live on a rainbow habitat... I just don't understand it.... When you go to buy a habitat for Tropic, the rainbow is an option.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    That is exactly what I thought, but then I went and looked to add an egg to my existing rainbow and you can add a Tropic egg, so it seems it can live on a rainbow habitat... I just don't understand it.... When you go to buy a habitat for Tropic, the rainbow is an option.
    Oh that's because Rainbow and Tropic are both in the section of the market for other minor type dragons like Metal, Mythic, Cosmic, Rainbow, Tropic, Dino, Treasure, etc. You will need to buy the Tropic Sands to house your Tropic dragon unless you sell it.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!